Discussion Cheap Act By Tata Sky Technician

Vadirocks

Industry Insider
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Guys!

One Week Back, First Time In My Life, I Had A Weird Experince From A DTH Firm, That Also Top Class DTH, Let Me Explain,

I Have 4 Dishes Installed In Our Building Terrace

Airtel, Tata Sky, Sun Direct & D2H,

Whenever I Need To Connect To A Particular DTH, I'll Go To Terrace And Connect The Wire,

What Happened Few Days Back,

One Family In Our Building Took Tata Sky Connection,

Technician Came For Installation And Have Seen My Dish With Inverto Super LNB Being Idle,

He Simply Taken That Super LNB From My Tata Sky Dish And Replaced One Normal LNB (That Also He Took From My D2H Dish), He Put One Faulty LNB In My D2H Dish And Without Installing New Dish He Went (He Had Given That New Dish To The Customer),

After A Day I Went To Terrace And Found Super LNB Missing And Soneone's Wire Connected In My Tata Sky Dish, I Got Huge Angry,,,,,,,

Then I Visited That Family To Enquire About That, They Gave His Number, I Called Him Around 10am, He Picked Call And Agreed What He Has Done, I Blasted At Him Like Anything, But His Way Of Response Was Very Worst,

Then He Came Around 12 Noon Replaced The LNB And Went Back,,,,,,,,,,,

Ridiculous Experince,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Guys!

One Week Back, First Time In My Life, I Had A Weird Experince From A DTH Firm, That Also Top Class DTH, Let Me Explain,

I Have 4 Dishes Installed In Our Building Terrace

Airtel, Tata Sky, Sun Direct & D2H,

Whenever I Need To Connect To A Particular DTH, I'll Go To Terrace And Connect The Wire,

What Happened Few Days Back,

One Family In Our Building Took Tata Sky Connection,

Technician Came For Installation And Have Seen My Dish With Inverto Super LNB Being Idle,

He Simply Taken That Super LNB From My Tata Sky Dish And Replaced One Normal LNB (That Also He Took From My D2H Dish), He Put One Faulty LNB In My D2H Dish And Without Installing New Dish He Went (He Had Given That New Dish To The Customer),

After A Day I Went To Terrace And Found Super LNB Missing And Soneone's Wire Connected In My Tata Sky Dish, I Got Huge Angry,,,,,,,

Then I Visited That Family To Enquire About That, They Gave His Number, I Called Him Around 10am, He Picked Call And Agreed What He Has Done, I Blasted At Him Like Anything, But His Way Of Response Was Very Worst,

Then He Came Around 12 Noon Replaced The LNB And Went Back,,,,,,,,,,,

Ridiculous Experince,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Welcome back @Vadirocks bro
Where were u bro
Last visit was January
U told d2h acquiring new tps soon
What happened that news bro

Last edited:
Actually the technician was lazy.
He saw One tata sky dish is there in Idle condition. Back of mind he though , maybe the owner of the dish left the flat and forget to take the dish with them..So he just connected the wire with your dosh and gave the spare new dish to the new customer.
He has no serious intention i think that's Y he later accepted his mistake and rectified.

Actually the technician was lazy.
He saw One tata sky dish is there in Idle condition. Back of mind he though , maybe the owner of the dish left the flat and forget to take the dish with them..So he just connected the wire with your dosh and gave the spare new dish to the new customer.
He has no serious intention i think that's Y he later accepted his mistake and rectified.

Yeah! That's Why I Didn't Make Any Official Complaint But Taking Super LNB Made Me Angry!

Such Act Make A Bad Raputetion Of Brand. BTW They Replace Your Super LNB Back:(

Last edited:
Such Act Make A Bad Raputetion Of Brand. BTW They Replace Your Super LNB Back:(

Yeah! He Replaced Same LNB, Honestly I Didn't Expect This From Tata Sky Team, That Also In A City Like Bangalore

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock