Discussion Cheap Act By Tata Sky Technician

Yeah! That's Why I Didn't Make Any Official Complaint But Taking Super LNB Made Me Angry!
Do what Anish bro said.👇
You should have escalated this issue to the top level management.
Customers prefer Tata Sky because of it's quality service if such executive gets away with cheap tactics like this. The company's credibility gets affected.

Write your name and mobile with permanent marker in big hand writing inback side of your dishes and a warning regarding to this matter ,it will help you in near future also from there service engineer cheap tricks :p

Write your name and mobile with permanent marker in big hand writing inback side of your dishes and a warning regarding to this matter ,it will help you in near future also from there service engineer cheap tricks :p

Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Can't Stop Laughing Seriously But Seems To Be A Good Idea!

It should be reported to customer care so that it doesn't get repeated elsewhere.

Same here bro. Never seen someone with holy Sai Baba's profile image encourage violence. 👇
Child I already told many times don't quote my words as a human hope you understood that .. I already done avoid quoting ur posts in both forums as a human .. moreover it's a conversation between me & another member why you always putting ur nose in other conversation like a kid avoid to see what's happening to ur neighbour house instead of see what's happening in ur own house bad habbit it's ok for kids but pls change asap coz ur growing day by day .. between yes bro I can't put crocodile tears here like a crocodile comment as a human .. I don't know what is the connection between beating a looted person as a devotee of saibaba encourage a violence ?? Demon's should be vanish but ur view is Ravana view .. hope this our last conversation between us being ur a human .. don't push me to open a thread in talk to team section 🙂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock