Check if i properly installed my dish for Asiasat7 105E PIC are inside

Reaction score
Hi I bought the new dish C-band 6 Feet and set of box Solid 1740 (updated the firmware) I have put the dish towards the East (Exact to the Sun rise) When i try to scan for 105E it gives me signal 0 quality 0 if I search of some frequencey it shows me Strnegth 79% Quality 0% I asked helped with Solid they say every thing is okay you need to align the dish properly so any one could help me with the proper alignment of dish for AisaSat7 105E I need (PeaceTv - QTV - Madani TV)

Code:
http://www.lyngsat.com/AsiaSat-7.html

Ignore the Wire of LNB I just Removed recently.

joCltYj.jpg

1a7Yn3s.jpg

W2Yhj5N.jpg

YB1pumB.jpg

zbPWDUG.jpg

kfBVTsy.jpg

Johny said:
From the following link enter your location details, so you will get a picture in which position you have to allign and the elevation etc...try.. Select your country and near by state from the list...

SatLex Digital :: Technology :: Calculators :: AZ/EL Calculator
[font=arial, sans-serif]I have purchased solid HDS-1740 last week.  . There are certain problems  in the set.[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]1. My internet speed is 3G and DL  and UL speed is 5.16  and 1,08 mbps respectively. But YOUTUBE is not working at all. At times apps working. In proxy setting there are only two options ,SOCC and HTTP. No dchp. How to configure.[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]2. The signal bar is always showing zero, but ping is present[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]3. The You tube is showing blank screen and there is no loading indication when I press OK button[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]5. The firmware loaded(The Sw version loaded is Sw ver.11.136048, Dt.08.04.2015)[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]7. Booting takes considerably more time . [/font]

if you have any experience on this product , please share

[font=arial, sans-serif]My contact no. 9013816374, 7504187647[/font]

iftequar ahmed said:
Hi I bought the new dish C-band 6 Feet and set of box Solid 1740 (updated  the firmware) I have put the dish towards the East (Exact to the Sun rise) When i try to scan for 105E it gives me signal 0 quality 0 if I search of some frequencey it shows me Strnegth 79% Quality 0% I asked helped with Solid they say every thing is okay you need to align the dish properly so any one could help me with the proper alignment of dish for AisaSat7 105E I need (PeaceTv - QTV - Madani TV)

Code:
http://www.lyngsat.com/AsiaSat-7.html

Ignore the Wire of LNB I just Removed recently.

joCltYj.jpg

1a7Yn3s.jpg

W2Yhj5N.jpg

YB1pumB.jpg

zbPWDUG.jpg

kfBVTsy.jpg

I have also purchased SOLID 1740 last week.

What is the latest software Version and from where you got it . What is the link to download
2. YOUTUBE is not working. Is it working with your set. How did you configure. APPS  working

Please reply

I have also purchased SOLID 1740 last week.

What is the latest software Version and from where you got it . What is the link to download
2. YOUTUBE is not working. Is it working with your set. How did you configure. APPS working

Please reply

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock