Chhapaak | Deepika Padukone, Vikrant Massey

• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 4,567
Same thing done by Deepika Bro,

She is Silent when CAB /NRC Violence, Jamia University Violence.

She came up in limelight with JNU which is covered by more media. She got free promotion for her movie.

Such a cheap trick...
What did you mean by same thing? Did she go to JNU to defame Tanhaji movie?

It's upto him or her when an individual is supported to any cause. Sunday's incident shook us all when some low life goons beat up students. Even many celebrities are coming out boycotting. Do you think veteran actors like Anil Kapoor who is also boycotting is doing this to boost his PR? He doesn't even have a movie coming out.

Movies like Chhappak is made to create social awareness not break box office records. And boycotting is done by not going to watch a movie. Not creating a hostile environment by propagating others.

Last edited:
Same thing done by Deepika Bro,
She is Silent when CAB /NRC Violence, Jamia University Violence.
She came up in limelight with JNU which is covered by more media. She got free promotion for her movie.
Such a cheap trick...

Maybe she was busy during the CAB/NRC/Jamia violence?
Maybe she thought enough is enough after the JNU violence?

Imagine reading your post - if Deepika actually went to JNU to protest genuinely. What would that make your post?

Theres really no limit to what each one of us can make up stories or rumor-mongering. Instead what we could do it take things on face-value. Why not view it as Deepika risked the release of her movie by going to the protest. There are a 1001 ways a government can stop a movie from releasing if it wants to

I read a report thar Deepika was supposed to meet the acid attack victims as well as Nirbhaya's parents but her PR team convinced her to visit JNU instead. Politics aside, this was clearly a publicity stunt and in Bollywood.... ONLY MONEY TALKS. You throw money at them and they are yours no matter whether you are leftist or rightist or even centric.

I read a report thar Deepika was supposed to meet the acid attack victims as well as Nirbhaya's parents but her PR team convinced her to visit JNU instead. Politics aside, this was clearly a publicity stunt and in Bollywood.... ONLY MONEY TALKS. You throw money at them and they are yours no matter whether you are leftist or rightist or even centric.
You have to provide source bro or it's a fake news.

You have to provide source bro or it's a fake news.
You are not getting the point. Even if it's a fake news and politics aside, it's still a cheap publicity stunt. Why go to a place which is brimming with controversy? Why? Because negative publicity. But in eyes of film industry, whether negative or positive... it's still a publicity. She could have easily chosen to visit acid attack victims and made a good point by staying away from this JNU mess.

You are not getting the point. Even if it's a fake news and politics aside, it's still a cheap publicity stunt. Why go to a place which is brimming with controversy? Why? Because negative publicity. But in eyes of film industry, whether negative or positive... it's still a publicity. She could have easily chosen to visit acid attack victims and made a good point by staying away from this JNU mess.
It's her decision. You and I have no authority to decide what she should do or not.

It's her decision. You and I have no authority to decide what she should do or not.
Decide? The deed is done already. However people do have a right to express disappointment that she courted a controversy and link it to cheap publicity.

Decide? The deed is done already. However people do have a right to express disappointment that she courted a controversy and link it to cheap publicity.
You didn't even want to watch the movie because a social topic gave you headache. Now you are disappointed?

I am loving this new generation of bollywood fans who doesn't have interest in the movie but shares disappointed with the promotion of the movie, political bias and social work of it's actors.

I am loving this new generation of bollywood fans who doesn't have interest in the movie but shares disappointed with the promotion of the movie, political bias and social work of it's actors.
So now we are not allowed an opinion? Just that it doesn't align with yours.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock