Chikoo Ki Mummy Dur Ki | Mon-Sat at 6pm | Star Plus

why donot have we have tv shows on like big bang theory or suits ...

donot say money because i dnot think money is problem ..all of them are full of cash

they keep throwing there money in this old carp about big family drama.

Old wine in new bottle
Money is definitely not an issue. The issue is mass audience appeal. Generally such shows don't bring good ratings. Probability of success is less compared to drama shows.

On the other hand, If by making you meant remake, mostly they'll be bashed for copying scene by scene. E.g The office India although they have tried their best to add Indian flavor to The office US.

If you meant making sitcoms that appeals Indian audiences then we already have Cult comedy shows like sarabhai vs sarabhai, Khichdi and even there are good sitcoms currently running on Sony SAB. E.g. Wagle Ki duniya

Chikoo Ki Mummy Durr Kei is all set to wrap up and go off air in January 2022, the show had been coping up with the TRPs but now that Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey is all set to get launched, the channel decides to pull the plug of Chikoo.

Chikoo Ki Mummy Durr Kei is all set to wrap up and go off air in January 2022, the show had been coping up with the TRPs but now that Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey is all set to get launched, the channel decides to pull the plug of Chikoo.

This is very shocking to me a show which has highest TRP is now getting off air

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock