''Chillar Party'' is best film I have been part of: Salman

sunveer

Reaction score
Mumbai, Jul 7 (PTI) Indian Actor-producer Salman Khan, whose first home production ''Chillar Party'' has garnered appreciation from several Bollywood personalities, has said this is by far the best movie he has been associated with.

"Saw chillar party vit the chillarrrrr party. This is by far the best movie that I have ever been a part of (sic)," the superstar said on micro-blogging site twitter.

''Chillar Party'' is a children''s film directed by Vikas Bahl and Nitesh Tiwari. The movie is produced by Ronnie Screwvala under the UTV Motion Pictures and Salman under his banner - Salman Khan Being Human Productions.

Filmmaker and brother Arbaaz Khan said, "A must watch for kids, its a family entertainer with a strong message. Wish Salman and the team of Chillar party all the success!!!"

"In Dubai to attend a function so couldn''t attend the Premiere of Chillar party. I saw it at the IIfa screening in Toronto. Its a fun film," Arbaaz tweeted.

"I''m proud of All and everyone associated with Chillar Party! Finally films that do justice to the Silver Screen! Chillars U were such naturals (sic)," actress Amrita Rao said.

"Watched Chillar Party last night... Sweet film, full of good gyaan and a whole lot of laughs, took 18 kids with me they all had fun," actor Arshad Warsi tweeted.

Filmmaker Rohan Sippy tweeted, "Chillar Party is great... very very funny, kids and the dog are brilliant; a film with real heart.

"...brilliant first film for Vikas Bahl, in fact better than 10th film of many Directors," Director Anurag Basu said.

Source: yahoo news

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock