chinasat 11 98e ... went no siginal???

Reaction score
hi can anyone please confirm i am only getting blank channels this morning ..
(watan hd transonder 11493v2599)
is anyone getting siginal?

while checking in the morning 8 am there was nothing... the whole tp went blank , now same channels came back..
i was sure that my dish setup was correct.... ,

watan hd chanel showing good hindi movies at night time
yesterday it was dil(1990), daybefore yesterday it was allu arjun's dj movie...
hbo afghanistan too shows good movies jodi no.1 was there yesterday night..
netsport channel shows movie shikara (hindi2020) back to back ...
pksports is pinkcolor
u tv hd nothing intresting and no clarity... colorbars sometime...
doomenews also same no clarity...
mc tv repeats almost same same songs ....

only useful is the 2 channels that too in night...watan hd and hbo afghanistan..

Last edited:
hi can anyone please confirm i am only getting blank channels this morning ..
(watan hd transonder 11493v2599)
is anyone getting siginal?
bro, this particular frequency is on ChinaSat @ 98e.
this "Watan 2" channel you want is showing mostly pirated content. its not a legit channel, so please don't put that bad name on our Indian G-Sat-9 2 97.3e , which is India's free service to neighboring countries.
Bhutan, Srilanka, Maldives, Afghan, Bangladesh, Nepal broadcasts are on 97.3e G-Sat, but those are not always throughout 24 hours. there's specific timing for those broadcasts. please edit the title and remove the G-SAT wording

bro, this particular frequency is on ChinaSat @ 98e.
this "Watan 2" channel you want is showing mostly pirated content. its not a legit channel, so please don't put that bad name on our Indian G-Sat-9 2 97.3e , which is India's free service to neighboring countries.
Bhutan, Srilanka, Maldives, Afghan, Bangladesh, Nepal broadcasts are on 97.3e G-Sat, but those are not always throughout 24 hours. there's specific timing for those broadcasts. please edit the title and remove the G-SAT wording
changed the title of the thread bro:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock