choosing best pack

• Thread starter Jp2211
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,065

Jp2211

Reaction score
Hi..I am a d2h user..I have decided to move on..There are two dth provider,I want to shift to.Airtel and Tata sky...suggest me the best...I received a call from adtv offering me 1 month full hd pack,3 months recording,8gb pen drive,installation @ 1490 rs.
Should I go for it.??
I am from Gujarat.suggest me some best packs..I want gec,movies,sports,info Hd channels

bro, both TS and Airtel are good, bro you can go for airtel offer its good, bro you can go for My Sports Pack Rs 366 or My Family Pack Rs 399 plus if you want all HD Channels you can opt for MAX HD pack you would get all hd channels for Rs 225 pm

Rahulbhai
I want hindi gec hd
Hindi movies hd
Sports hd
Music
Info hd
All news channel
Usb recording

Tell me the best pack with all including rental

I read here pq and aq of ts and adtv are same..is it true??
I totally don't like sd pq in vd2h

Bro for hd channels you can opt max hd pack Rs 225 you would all Hindi Gec hd, sports hd, hindi movies hd and many other hd channels, for viewing sd channels ie news you can take value pack(hindi news) Rs 276 and if both hindi and English news then my family pack Rs 399 and for recording top up it would cost Rs 33 pm or Rs 180 for 1 year.

Jp2211 said:
I read here pq and aq of ts and adtv are same..is it true??
I totally don't like sd pq in vd2h

SD pic quality is superb in TS & HD pic quality superb in ADTV...:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock