Chromecast Issue

Tony Sehgal

Solutions
Reaction score
Has anyone tried Chromecast feature in Binge+ stb....it's not working for me even though my phone and box is connected to same wifi....box is not detected by Google Home app while setting it up. Anyone has any idea what can be done to fix this.

Has anyone tried Chromecast feature in Binge+ stb....it's not working for me even though my phone and box is connected to same wifi....box is not detected by Google Home app while setting it up. Anyone has any idea what can be done to fix this.
If u r using Redmi Note Pro then better to forget...Mine RN7Pro too has this issues of casting...They only support Mi TV as shown in mobile while tried to cast...

It wasnt getting detected in Google home for me too initially, but casting was working. Reason I use different account to login on Box for privacy while Home app on my phone has my personal google account.
But since I added Google account used on TV as family with my personal account in Home app, all the devices registered shared between both accounts and Binge box appeared automatically to be added in Home app
If you are using different accounts too, you can try also

It wasnt getting detected in Google home for me too initially, but casting was working. Reason I use different account to login on Box for privacy while Home app on my phone has my personal google account.
But since I added Google account used on TV as family with my personal account in Home app, all the devices registered shared between both accounts and Binge box appeared automatically to be added in Home app
Ohkk I'll try this and check.

Also ...please check ...the Tata Sky Binge + box is not changed it should use the same name

This didn't work either

This didn't work either
Is the issue still same.
Just to confirm, you have selected Settings in Home app>Household and added the email ID of the Google account used in TV?
After you add or invite from Primary email on Home app...you have to login to email on other google account ( Used on TV) and accept the invitation

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock