Chutti TV, Kochu TV and other regional channel stopped from Sun TV

Raju lal

Contributor
Reaction score
Some inside reports points out that Sun network is getting ready to shut down their Kids channels across all languages.
Increased streaming demand and reduction in content tapping from biggies can be the reason.
I have no proof. So posting it here.

Some inside reports points out that Sun network is getting ready to shut down their Kids channels across all languages.
Increased streaming demand and reduction in content tapping from biggies can be the reason.
Good riddance. They could easily offer English and Hindi audio like other kids channels. But they won't. Rest in peace.

That's not true, they're not getting fresh licenses for new channels launch from MIB, earlier they shutdown news channels to licenses Rename for Sun Marathi and Sun Bangla.

That's not true, they're not getting fresh licenses for new channels launch from MIB, earlier they shutdown news channels to licenses Rename for Sun Marathi and Sun Bangla.
Sun marathi HD, bangla HD, neo HD & SD for these four channels they shutting down 4-kids channels good move by sun network,
Their Kids channels not performing well,

Chutti tv,kochu tv and other sun regional cartoon channels are going to stopped by sun network in the coming weeks

They are not gaining any TRP from this Channels. Better convert this Channels to other regional channels like Sun Marathi and Sun Bangla. This Channels also not gaining good TRP but good option for them.

Currently Gemini and Surya drops down from TRP ratings.

Last edited:
Yes right decision better to shutdown Sun network kids channels and launch sun regional channels like surya life,udaya life,sun neo,and hd regional movie channels.chutti tv validity over in fifteen years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock