‘CID’ completes 18 years on Sony TV

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Sony Entertainment Television’s (SET) longest-running show ‘CID’ has completed 18 years and has entered its 19th year.

Multi Screen Media (MSM) CEO NP Singh said, “To be on air for 18 years is an unparalleled feat for any Indian programme on television.

‘CID’ continues to rule hearts and its characters have found a place in the everyday life and rhythm of its viewership.

Over the years, ‘CID’ has not only kept pace with changing consumer preferences and sentiments, but also sustained their interests.

As it enters its 19th year of successful sustenance, ‘CID’ will bring new surprises to you and temper your intellect with more mysteries to resolve.

Just like the 18 years gone by, the viewers of ‘CID’ will be able to watch ‘CID’ for another 18 years, if not more.”

Celebrating the journey of the show, SET has announced comeback of the ‘CID Veerta Awards’, after a gap of three years.

The awards will air on 14 August next year.

‘CID Veerta Awards’ are meant to salute those men, women and children who have helped people in difficult situations, sometimes even putting their own lives at risk in order to do so.

These awards will recognise valour and the belief in human dignity.

Read more at: 
http://www.televisionpost.com/television/cid-completes-18-years-on-sony-tv/

I seen CID 1st time in March 1998. At that time Aahat and CID were the best dramas. I still remember every Wednesday they used to play CID and every Thursday they used to play Aahat.

Hassan Syed said:
I seen CID 1st time in March 1998. At that time Aahat and CID were the best dramas. I still remember every Wednesday they used to play CID and every Thursday they used to play Aahat.
+ 1

:tup

Thanks To Current Actors ACP Pradyuman(Parthiban In Tamizh),Daya,Friedrick:d,Abhishek,Dr.Taarika:luv,Salunki:hs

18 yrs :hehe :skd

I think, now their grandchildren will also start to work in this serial :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock