Cinema 2 Home (C2H) - News and Updates

Reaction score
C2H - Tamil

C2H - Cinema 2 Home​

What is this?

Is any New Channel?

Is any dth active Movie service channel?

Today i saw advertisment in Dailythanthi news paper Here is the ad SS

MDSA096944-M.jpg

RE: C2H - Tamil

If my guess is correct, it could be Tamil Active Movies from D2H!! My points on my guess is simple D2H and C2H !!!

Cheran’s idea to bring the movies home

Cheran’s new company to take movies closer to audiences

Tamil filmmaker Cheran has floated a new company called C2H — Cinema to Home to allow young filmmakers and producers to not solely rely on theatrical releases but create alternative sources of revenue. “Out of nearly 280 Tamil films produced every year, only about 120 release in cinemas. This is not a welcome trend, especially for youngsters who enter the industry with the hope of a prosperous future. My company C2H will safeguard all the stakeholders without affecting the existing eco-system,” Cheran said in a statement. “The idea is to create a platform for the producers to generate revenue, identify various revenue sources and enable them to get the pulse of the audience before a film’s theatrical release. If the audiences are not coming to cinemas, we have to take the movies to their homes,” he added. Cheran believes this initiative will give a lot of freedom to audiences as well. “It gives enormous freedom to the people to watch their favourite movie whenever they want. No more sleepless nights for small producers and first-time directors,” he said.

Cheran is all set to officially launch his company on Monday at a formal event in Chennai. — IANS

Cheran’s idea to bring the movies home - The Hindu

Sadiq said:
Cheran’s idea to bring the movies home

Cheran’s new company to take movies closer to audiences

Tamil filmmaker Cheran has floated a new company called C2H — Cinema to Home to allow young filmmakers and producers to not solely rely on theatrical releases but create alternative sources of revenue. “Out of nearly 280 Tamil films produced every year, only about 120 release in cinemas. This is not a welcome trend, especially for youngsters who enter the industry with the hope of a prosperous future. My company C2H will safeguard all the stakeholders without affecting the existing eco-system,” Cheran said in a statement. “The idea is to create a platform for the producers to generate revenue, identify various revenue sources and enable them to get the pulse of the audience before a film’s theatrical release. If the audiences are not coming to cinemas, we have to take the movies to their homes,” he added. Cheran believes this initiative will give a lot of freedom to audiences as well. “It gives enormous freedom to the people to watch their favourite movie whenever they want. No more sleepless nights for small producers and first-time directors,” he said.

Cheran is all set to officially launch his company on Monday at a formal event in Chennai. — IANS

Cheran’s idea to bring the movies home - The Hindu

Sqdiq bro did u notice the Advertisement clearly it says all New movies we can watch not only cheran's. Very interesting :tup

C2h start

C2h- cinema to home start his operation on august 15 2014. Count down start c2h website www.c2hnetwork.com .
Jk enum nanbanin vaazhkai is first movie on internet ,DVD , d2h on theatrical release.( I thick ).

sypeqa9a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock