CINTAA orders Shilpa Shinde to report back on shoot of Bhabi Ji... actress refuses to

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Shilpa Shinde aka Angoori Bhabhi of 'Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai' recently got into a fight with producer, Benaifer Kohli when the former stopped shooting for the show. Things got worse when Benaifer decided to send a legal notice to Shilpa to resume shooting. Recently, CINTAA (Cine & TV Artistes Association) passed a judgement saying that the actress has to report back to work on March 21, 2016. However, Shilpa is in no mood to budge and says that she now wants to solve the matter legally.

"My decision is still the same. I am not going to resume shooting. CINTAA is made by us and has to adhere to our problems. But what is the body doing? They have passed the judgement in the producer's favour. Why should I listen to them? What good have they done for me? Did they try solving my payment and other issues? If not then I am not, going to follow anyone's rule. Benaifer can't decide who I can work with," said Shilpa.

The actress, who plays Angoori in the show is ready for a legal battle, "Benaifer has accused me of being a liar and non-punctual. If I am such a bad person, why does she want to work with me? On March 16 she went on record talking ill about me in the media. She has sent me a legal notice. Now, how come CINTAA has got involved in the entire issue?"

Shilpa is upset with Kapil Sharma being dragged into the entire controversy, "I don't understand why are they dragging Kapil into the entire controversy? Kapil doesn't need Shilpa to run his show. He is a star and has earned everything on his own. I am nothing in front of him. You can't blame him for my decision of quitting the show."

When asked about her reaction on Ekta Kapoor supporting Benaifer, Shilpa said, "Whatever Ekta is doing, she must be right as a producer. She just knows one side of the story and she has decided to stand by the producer, which is fine with me. The moment she comes to know about my issues, I know she will sympathize with me."

http://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/h...book.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

That's wrong BGPH producer are seriously very bad how can you stop paying to someone who work for you very hard and being their when Rashmi Desai leave the show.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock