Cirkus | Ranveer Singh, Pooja Hegde, Jacqueline Fernandez, Varun Sharma | Rohit Shetty

Ranveer Singh is back on the film sets, shooting for his next, 'Cirkus' with director Rohit Shetty!

Exclusive Images

u2YLjDR.jpg

sOtk8wk.jpg
cVHMaUi.jpg
Pn4Ipm7.jpg

Source

“I wanted to do a comedy film for years and Rohit sir has given me the chance after he was happy with my work in Simmba. I am a part of his cop franchise and now, I am a part of his comic franchise too. It’s just so great. Cirkus is my very own Golmaal,” an excited Ranveer shares.

However, Rohit Shetty says, “We have not announced the release date for Cirkus. It’s speculation that we are releasing in theatres on July 15, 2022. We are still considering the date and will announce it soon when we get the right one. I could have announced Cirkus on any date as I was the first person who knew that the theatres are going to open but I felt that one needs to also give other producers a chance too, for six-seven months. Cirkus is ready (the last schedule was completed earlier this month) . Cirkus is ready (the last schedule was completed earlier this month). Too much of movies overlapping, is also not good for the film industry and there is a lot of backlog of films (including RRR, Runway 34, Gangubai Kathiawadi) for two years so let them release first and then I will come. I will not come before July-August for sure so that other producers will get at least six-months' space.”

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock