Seeking Help CL - 017 Error when trying to play Airtel movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashok L

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,

I upgraded to Airtel internet Tv last week and I am quite impressed with its functions and quality. Youtube, Hotstar , casting and other apps working excellently.
But from the start, I am getting CL - 017 Error when trying to play any of Airtel movies (Airtel Home --> Movies Tab)
Suggest a solution.

P.S. I am connecting internet through phone hotspot ( having a speed of 45Mbps in my location)

Hi All,

I upgraded to Airtel internet Tv last week and I am quite impressed with its functions and quality. Youtube, Hotstar , casting and other apps working excellently.
But from the start, I am getting CL - 017 Error when trying to play any of Airtel movies (Airtel Home --> Movies Tab)
Suggest a solution.

P.S. I am connecting internet through phone hotspot ( having a speed of 45Mbps in my location)
What is your airtel app version? You can see it in cam menu, software version

Do factory reset mostly it will solve the issue

I am also facing this issue.

The issue of CL-107 is seen only with below only:
Hollywood Blockbusters
Popular English TV Shows

Bollywood Blockbusters from same screen works fine and I'm able to play.

I have reached out to Airtel TV team at [email protected] and they are confused but said, have transferred to their developer team for now.
I am awaiting their response.

I have already tired below while looking for a solution from my side with no success:
- reset 'Airtel TV' app from Settings --> Apps --> reset data
- reset wifi connection (this should not be an issue as Bollywood Blockbusters works fine)
- factory reset complete Airtel Internet TV

If anyone come across any solution, please share here.

Appreciate
Mohit

Last edited:
I am also facing this issue.

The issue of CL-107 is seen only with below only:
Hollywood Blockbusters
Popular English TV Shows

Bollywood Blockbusters from same screen works fine and I'm able to play.

I have reached out to Airtel TV team at [email protected] and they are confused but said, have transferred to their developer team for now.
I am awaiting their response.

I have already tired below while looking for a solution from my side with no success:
- reset 'Airtel TV' app from Settings --> Apps --> reset data
- reset wifi connection (this should not be an issue as Bollywood Blockbusters works fine)
- factory reset complete Airtel Internet TV

If anyone come across any solution, please share here.

Appreciate
Mohit

Hi Mohit I have also raised this issue to Nodal and got reply as below. they asked me to wait for 2 to 4 days.
For me nothing is playing in Airtel Movies, Shows and Kids section

Dear Ashok L,
Warm greetings from Airtel!
This is with reference to your concern service regarding Airtel Internet Tv for your Airtel DigitalTV ID XXXX.
As per our telephonic conversation with you on mobile number XXXX dated 04/05/2019,we would like to inform that your concern regarding movies on internet TV has been addressed suitably.
Further, we would like to inform you that as confirmed from concern team that issue will be resolved with in 4 days.
We regret the inconvenience caused to you and look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.
Please note that your reference No is 1XXX8 for any further correspondence.
Assuring you of the best experience – always!
Best Regards,
Padmavathi
Nodal_Officer
Airtel DigitalTV
Bharti Airtel Limited

Hi All,

Suggest a solution.

Evan I. getting same erroe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock