Seeking Help Clarification required on Thalaiva Pack 2.0

Chezhiyan

Contributor
Reaction score
My Tata Play 6 month Thalaiva Pack to be discontinued tonight...

I have got this Thalaiva Pack 2.0 6 month pack while availing new connection...

As I know already, that Thalaiva pack recharge can be availed only in Retail shop and and we cannot able to recharge for one month, two months, only 6 month recharge available ...Rs 1251.

However, when I seen the app today one month Thalaiva pack amount is showing Rs.208.50 plus the channels I additionally subscribed...around Rs.265

So, my query is whether I can able to enjoy the Thalaiva pack with One month recharge of Rs.208.50 since app showing this amount as montly recharge...? Please advise guys....

On top of that my monthly payable amount showing as Rs.315...So why their is increase in price from Rs.265 to Rs.315 really confusing guys ..

And also in my TV, the new montly recharge is showing Rs.106 per month...Not sure what pack it is.....please help...

cXoy0du.jpg

fuHeOm7.jpg

Hi Chezhizan bro

I'm also using thalaiva pack monthly recharge at 208.50 only.

TPSmjSn.jpg

Hi Chezhizan bro

I'm also using thalaiva pack monthly recharge at 208.50 only.

TPSmjSn.jpg
Ok bro...what is the monthly payable amount showing for you in app? You can see the monthly payable amount in while clicking Manage pack...top...

On top of that my monthly payable amount showing as Rs.315...So why their is increase in price from Rs.265 to Rs.315 really confusing guys ..
You are subscribed to any Jingalala Rs 1 offer so it is counting the regular price of that pack which is applicable after the offer period ends.

And also in my TV, the new montly recharge is showing Rs.106 per month...Not sure what pack it is.....please help...
TV only gets updated after recharging or manual action when you receive a yellow button alert. So the monthly rate visible there is old.

Thanks guys....My all doubts cleared...I was in confused stage since morning...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock