Seeking Help Clarity of Sun Music HD and KTV HD not perfect in Tata Sky HD

Ohh god.i am saying fast moving scenes. How can I post a pic for that? Do you think a video on TV can be captured in similar fashion? Won't the camera be capturing the frames as well? I have clearly stated you can yourself see the issue in your TV during fast scenes. If you want me to say the name of songs or movie then I can be well say. Just stand 1 metre away from your TV and watch the face of actors in KTV HD for long distant camera shots, fight scenes when banners move fastly, and in fast songs on Sun Music HD, then you will see their faces getting little blurred.

Remember that if you stand far away from TV you can't notice that compression issue. A video is said to be of true High Definition (shot at1080P) only when it's content looks sharp when watched closely.

Watch the new HD movies (post 2008 movies) in KTV HD and post 2008 HD movie songs on Sun Music HD to find this issue very easily.

Watch the new HD movies (post 2008 movies) in KTV HD and post 2008 HD movie songs on Sun Music HD to find this issue very easily.
One things i have to say sun is not give importance to HD channels..so they are telecasting movies clarity .it other tv network they remastered and edit the old movies and then they telecasting on their HD -hannrls.sun not doing that they telecasting sd movies as sd in theri
Hd channels.so make clear to sun tv to give special important to HD channels.like star,zee,colors,etv,sony network

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock