Breaking Classic shows re-telecasting on DD National and DD Bharti to entertain lockdown people during COVID-19 outbreak in India

Let me ask this since it's raised by several people online: do you endorse the airing of religious content on a national network despite the fact that India is a secular state

Let me ask this since it's raised by several people online: do you endorse the airing of religious content on a national network despite the fact that India is a secular state
As long as it's not vulgar and offensive.

As long as it's not vulgar and offensive.
I think it also holds that National government television can only show sacred epics of this land and not the religions of other places like bible,quran or other.
Also one must note that DD also can't telecast or promote religion as a whole.

I think it also holds that National government television can only show sacred epics of this land and not the religions of other places like bible,quran or other.
Also one must note that DD also can't telecast or promote religion as a whole.
Stupid policy. Dunno about other religions. Our Vedas and Gita teaches good things over these Ramayan and Mahabharat.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock