DDF Exclusive CTVN AKD Rastrio Will Launch Soon

I wish we could we have a Centrist media platform, a Centrist political party and a UNIVERSAL criticiser, praiser and discussing people? More than half of the problems would end there.

I wish we could we have a Centrist media platform, a Centrist political party and a UNIVERSAL criticiser, praiser and discussing people? More than half of the problems would end there.

No one has balls to do that!

The media should be like that, but in every country, more or less media is biased.

No one has balls to do that!

The media should be like that, but in every country, more or less media is biased.
Exactly, if one points fingers at all, he will soon be under attack by all. And then, no one will be there to aid them, because they would have been criticised later on still. And hence, all the problem continues. Sadly. :undecided:

The name is 'CTVN AKD Rastrio' on paper

You seem to have answered the question, "Who is the real fasicist of the India?"

Kudos!
Why will she allow? A totally corrupted central Govt. But this is not the right thread to discuss all these. Stop diverting the thread

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock