CNN-IBN best English news channel, Sagarika best anchor

tech_genie

Reaction score
CNN-IBN best English news channel, Sagarika best anchor

CNN IBN has bagged three awards at the India Television Academy awards ceremony. The channel has been credited as the best English news channel in the country. For the seventh time in eight years, CNN-IBN has won the Best English News Channel. This is also the fourth year in a row that CNN-IBN is winning this particular award. The Best News or Current Affairs Award has gone to India at 9, CNN-IBN's flagship show, helmed by Editor-in-chief Rajdeep Sardesai.

Read more at: ITA Awards: CNN-IBN best English news channel, Sagarika best anchor

Reactions: Omi
Any idea about most viewed engilsh news channel ? :huh
BTW CNN-IBN is American propaganda channel of Network18 group which is itself part of NSA propaganda wing.

Times now is the best channel and arnab goswami is the best anchor. Others are not even 50%.

"Journey of 100years of bollywood cinema" telecast on news nation also gets award on ita.
Aajtak-best hindi news channel.

I like Headlines Today a lot because of its content and anchors.. Although my favourite news anchor is Rajdeep Sardesai..

umeshg729 said:
I like Headlines Today a lot because of its content and anchors.. Although my favourite news anchor is Rajdeep Sardesai..
He is sagarlika's husband,my fav. also.

umeshg729 said:

Ya Bro...HT is best among all....Another good one is NewsX (News not Noise), showing many regional news...

Rajdeep Sardesai, Sagarika Ghosh and Bharka Dutt along side Arnab Goswami are the paid crooks. They should be given the award of 420. They are only dividing the India along with the Congress. Nowadays watching news is like killing ourselves.

Rajdeep Sardesai & Sagarika Ghosh are partly owning CNN-IBN along with foreign propaganda groups, everyone knows antecedents of Barkha Dutt & TOI is internationally infamous for paid news.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock