Breaking CNN News 18 now showing Live LaLiga Match

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
CNN News 18 now showing Live LaLiga Match

20210920-013818.jpg

20210920-013925.jpg

For News18 Bangla and Assam/NE it was expected but for a national English news channel? This is next level. Way to go, Reliance! :clap2:
I won't applaud. They could've aired on Cineplex HD instead of all news channel. Why? Because most are missing broadcast in HD because of unavailability of MTV and VH1 HD. News channel needs to be protected. Important breaking news can interrupt broadcast too.

I won't applaud. They could've aired on Cineplex HD instead of all news channel. Why? Because most are missing broadcast in HD because of unavailability of MTV and VH1 HD. News channel needs to be protected. Important breaking news can interrupt broadcast too.
These are late night hours and there is hardly any breaking news at that time. I do agree though that they can show it on MTV Beats HD, Comedy Central HD, Colors Infinity/Cineplex HD or even Nick HD+ if need be as those have greater availability on DTHs. Colors Bangla HD is also a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock