Colors Bangla HD will be added tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful news for HD subscriber...... Any news about Malayalam channels?

wowww hatrick by airtel so all 3 Regionla HD on Airtel

Optimus_Prime said:
wooooowwwwww....
as a bengali subscriber....I am feeling in heave now.......
Wow...3 bengali HD in 15 days.....

And as a ROI customer I am in trauma that they are not adding any infotainment HD channels and have almost filled up their space with regional HD channels :shy:hehe:shy

Thanx for rocking update Deepu bro and Awesome Confirmatory Snaps Kumarvishwas bro:clap:):k:tup

kumarvishwas said:
And as a ROI customer I am in trauma that they are not adding any infotainment HD channels and have almost filled up their space with regional HD channels :shy:hehe:shy

see kumar bro, 1 or 2 Infotainment HD channel cant retain their HD customers ....but all the Regional :HD channel will retain their HD subscribers who already made up their mind to switch to tata for maximum HD content.

Optimus_Prime said:
see kumar bro, 1 or 2 Infotainment HD channel cant retain their HD customers ....but all the Regional :HD channel will retain their HD subscribers who already made up their mind to switch to tata for maximum HD content.

Yeah bro,I know they will add each and every channel like TS once they get their hands on to new TP's
In space crunch also they are still able to satisfy customers to a great extent :clap :clap :)

Optimus_Prime said:
life masala maar ke... :rofl :rofl :rofl :lol

Only in dish tv dream :D:D:D:rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock