Colors Bangla launches new show Hometheatre

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 983

Manu

Contributor
Reaction score
All the loyal viewers of Colors Bangla can smile as the channel is all set to launch a new show titled Hometheatre, which aims to televise the popular theatres of Bengal.

Conceptualized and produced by actor-politician Bratya Basu, the show will partner with renowned playwrights and theatre stalwarts to produce over 24 plays.

Apart from Bratya, it will bring together works of famous playwrights like Ujjwal Chattopadhyay and Bibhash Chakroborty.

Talking about the concept, Bratya said, “When I was approached by the channel, I felt that it will open a new horizon in television. The theatres which were once very popular and have artistic value will be televised.”

“I would say that through this show we are exploring a third form with the amalgamation of theatre and television.”

So, will this be a platform to preserve the notable theatres of Bengal? Well, the Hemlock Society and Double Feluda fame actor thinks differently.

He quipped, “I believe that not necessary everything has to be preserved. Like, we have not watched Shishir Bhaduri or Girish Ghosh. If we had watched them, the image that we have formed about them might not have remained the same. Some would have liked while some would have not. Since they have not been preserved they have got the larger than life image. So, I feel that there is no hard and fast rule that everything has to be preserved.”

To continue reading - Colors Bangla launches new show Hometheatre

I already warned you before also that not to post full article :no:k But still you're not following just copy/pasting full article you're :( Just Post the summary or post 2-3 paragraphs n give link :k

SarfaRaZ said:
I already warned you before also that not to post full article :no:k But still you're not following just copy/pasting full article you're :( Just Post the summary or post 2-3 paragraphs n give link :k

Last time u said 5 paragraph?? now 3???

Last edited by a moderator:
manu said:
Last time u said 5 paragraph?? now 3???

5 means if they're small :k but see the 1st post paragraphs are big or not n knowingly you posted 7 paragraphs :huh so posting in small n giving link is no problem:)

Admin if there is a thread for Bengali serials can you please merge? Thanks. :)

BTW Colors Bangla appears to have very less viewership. AlwaysStar Jalsha leads by a big margin and Zee Bangla also has many viewers. Why does nobody watch Colors Bangla? :huh

Artemis said:
Admin if there is a thread for Bengali serials can you please merge? Thanks. :)

BTW Colors Bangla appears to have very less viewership. AlwaysStar Jalsha leads by a big margin and Zee Bangla also has many viewers. Why does nobody watch Colors Bangla? :huh

colors bangla should come with unique shows not dubbing from Colors programme.
Last time when they Telecasted 'Bymokesh' episodes , That was very good program and got many viewer'ship..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock