Good News "Colors Cineplex Bollywood" now Launched

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 12,909
Highly disappointed with this channel's distribution strategy, was hopeful that it would have presence on maximum platforms within few days of launch.

Also eager to know which movies they r playing all day round but not getting information. Their other 2 movie channels r playing just dubbed south indian films all day and giving competition to Sony Max / Wah in being leader in that segment while completely sidelining good bollywood films

Highly disappointed with this channel's distribution strategy, was hopeful that it would have presence on maximum platforms within few days of launch.

Also eager to know which movies they r playing all day round but not getting information. Their other 2 movie channels r playing just dubbed south indian films all day and giving competition to Sony Max / Wah in being leader in that segment while completely sidelining good bollywood films
Trend started by sony max🤬
Cineplex is another south Indian masala channel

It's from RIL so it was obvious to have it on Hathway, DEN and GTPL first.
BTW it's on DDFreeDish so why it's not under Rishtey banner instead of Colors?

So colors is now aggressively buying Bollywood movies
1. Lakshmi bomb
2. Tanhaji
3. Coolie no.1
Rights with colors cineplex bollywood
I know from where you got these information and unofficial Colors Cineplex Bollywood fan made promos, DDF not allowing these unofficial sources and don't share without confirmation these titles to any other networks.

I know from where you got these information and unofficial Colors Cineplex Bollywood fan made promos, DDF not allowing these unofficial sources and don't share without confirmation these titles to any other networks.
Oh I thought it's real. Sorry

So colors is now aggressively buying Bollywood movies
1. Lakshmi bomb
2. Tanhaji
3. Coolie no.1
Rights with colors cineplex bollywood
Also it's Laxmii

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock