Discussion Colors Cineplex Bollywood Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the Thread about CCB Schedule if you will post any bad movie which I hate you'll be block By me
How will users know which movie you like? Leave alone users. How would Viacom know which movies you like? Forget about that. Even if they somehow get access to the list of movies you like. It's too much hassle to reach out to studios and negotiate rights. It's gonna be expensive too. Even some executive at Viacom is like. Hell with this. Let her block me. It will take some load off my work.

How will users know which movie you like? Leave alone users. How would Viacom know which movies you like? Forget about that. Even if they somehow get access to the list of movies you like. It's too much hassle to reach out to studios and negotiate rights. It's gonna be expensive too. Even some executive at Viacom is like. Hell with this. Let her block me. It will take some load off my work.
No Roy I respect you like a angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock