Colors Kannada Cinema revamped with new graphics

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 3,178

Aksgr

Reaction score
Colors kannada cinema, kannada's premium movie channel revamps with awesome package and logo animation
PUNVnXr.jpg

hcnX3x9.jpg
5SD1GAS.jpg

I must say that this is one of the most colourful and vibrant graphics packages of any Colors-branded channel, putting even Colors Marathi/Bangla behind. Now it looks infinitely superior to Star Suvarna Plus and Zee Picchar. The font used for the Now Showing part is my favourite. It would be great if there were some videos and animations as well.

VhtDtYa.jpg

oghtLgp.png

I must say that this is one of the most colourful and vibrant graphics packages of any Colors-branded channel, putting even Colors Marathi/Bangla behind. Now it looks infinitely superior to Star Suvarna Plus and Zee Picchar. The font used for the Now Showing part is my favourite. It would be great if there were some videos and animations as well.

VhtDtYa.jpg

oghtLgp.png
Yes. It is better than colors bangla/marathi.
Colors tamil also has good but this is the best.
Better if they use it well.
But one doubt - they are using great graphics for a movie channel. But why they not introducing like this for Colors kannada?

why they not introducing like this for Colors kannada?
Do you mean to say CKC's new graphic package is better than CK's? I don't feel that.

Colors Kannada's graphics gives a premium feel. I am not degrading this new package introduced for Movie Channel.This is the best graphic package for a regional movie channel I have seen.

But, I don't prefer this kind of package for a flagship GEC.

Do you mean to say CKC's new graphic package is better than CK's? I don't feel that.

Colors Kannada's graphics gives a premium feel. I am not degrading this new package introduced for Movie Channel.This is the best graphic package for a regional movie channel I have seen.

But, I don't prefer this kind of package for a flagship GEC.
Is colors kannada is better than this?
I can't see colors kannada channel packaging anywhere
Also in their social media's too.
But I too don't say that CK is worse.
Where can I see CK graphics?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock