Colors’ new shows in early 2017

SarfaRaZ

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: To offer content spanning new genres, Hindi GEC Color has scheduled the launch of a bunch of new shows for early next year.

The channel will launch a weekday show ‘Dil Se Dil Tak’ in January (Monday–Friday, 10.30 pm), replacing ‘Bigg Boss Season 10’. ‘Bigg Boss 10’ will culminate by the last week of January.

‘Dil Se Dil Tak’ will bring back actors Siddharth Shukhla and Rashmi Desai along with Jasmine Bhasin in lead roles. Shukhla was last seen in the daily soap ‘Balika Vadu’, whereas Desai was a part of ‘Utran’.

The channel has released a promo of the series featuring the hit track ‘Aye Udi Udi’ from ‘Saathiya’. The story, which revolves around the motherhood and surrogacy, is loosely based on 2001 Bollywood film ‘Chori Chori Chupke Chupke’. The show is produced by Shashi and Sumeet Mittal, who had also produced the superhit Star Plus show ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’.

Colors will also release two non-fictional shows, ‘Rising Star’ and ‘Chotte Miyan’. The auditions for both the reality shows have already started.

The channel has acquired the format rights to the reality show ‘Rising Star’ from Keshet International. Produced by Optimystix Entertainment, the show is scheduled to start airing in February at 9 pm every Saturday and Sunday, replacing ‘Bigg Boss Weekend ka Vaar’.

According to the latest promo released by the channel, the show will feature Shankar Mahadevan and Diljit Dosanjh on the judges’ panel. The singing reality show will also feature live viewer engagement, offering a platform for upcoming singers from across the country to showcase their talent.

For the first time, Colors will give its viewers an opportunity to engage with the progress and build-up of the show, through its instant and live format. It will allow viewers to participate through an app in determining the contestant’s fate.

The ‘Rising Star’ format is created and produced by Tedy Productions and Keshet Broadcasting. With more than 250 episodes globally to its credit, the format has been aired across more than 16 countries including Israel, the USA, Brazil, Portugal, Argentina, China, Cambodia, Indonesia and more.

Apart from ‘Rising Star’, the channel will bring the fourth season of its kids comedy reality show ‘Chotte Miyan’. The channel hasn’t announced the launch date yet. In its fourth season, the show is said to introduce a new format. Kids with a talent in performing stand-up comedy on stage and entertaining the audience will be handpicked through the process of ‘silent auditions’ from different parts of India.

The channel will offer a platform for top 12 selected participants to showcase their talent through solo, duo and team acts, and one of them will finally win the title of ‘Chhote Miyan’.

Colors’ new shows in early 2017 | TelevisionPost.com

kutty arun said:
Already High competition in tamil market bro
Yes bro I agree, but colors may beat sun TV also! They have good contents.

Selva Jay said:
Yes bro I agree, but colors may beat sun TV also! They have good contents.

I'm also waiting Colors Tamil and Sab Tamil bro....Hope for best..

kutty arun said:
I'm also waiting Colors Tamil and Sab Tamil bro....Hope for best..
+1 & including Sony Tec[SPEAK-NO-EVIL MONKEY][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock