Colors' Plan To Pull Hina Khan On Board Fails, Actress Refuses To Bite The Bait

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 677

Manu

Contributor
Reaction score
No Chandrakanta for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actress Hina. She continues with her break happily..

So, Colors had asked popular TV actress Hina Khan to star in their upcoming show, Chandrakanta. If you are a TV buff, you would know that there are two Chandrakantas lined up for telecast- one on Colors and the other on Life OK (a part of Star Group). Both the shows will be fighting tooth-and-nail in terms of viewership soon (who says egos exist only in Bollywood?) and Colors obviously wanted to capitalise on Hina's exit from Star's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

Now, we are the first to bring you that Hina has decided NOT to do the Colors' version of Chandrakanta.

We hear, the offer didn't appeal to her enough to jump on to another show in a span of less than 14 days.

A source says, "It's just been 2 weeks that Hina stopped shooting for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. She wants to take rest unless and until the offer is radically different from her earlier work. She is not at all in a hurry to have something in her kitty. She knows that she will have many offers even around February/March, which is when she actually plans to return on the sets."

When contacted a few minutes ago, Hina said that she has politely turned down Colors' offer. "I am not doing Chandrakanta," she told SpotboyE.com.

Only recently, Hina had categorically mentioned in an exclusive interview with SpotboyE.com that she would rather take a break and do something different...
"It (the shoot of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai) was taking a toll on my health; of late, I was down with dengue and kidney stones. I want a break for 2-3 months, the producer (Kut Productions, Rajan Shahi) and the channel (Star Plus) suggested that I go on a sabbatical and then come back--- lekin ab nahi, bahut monotonous ho gaya tha. They had shown me in every character and shade, Akshara's journey was over," she categorically said.
Clearly, Colors' Chandrakanta was NOT that 'something different' which Hina was looking for.

Star India and Life OK need not spend sleepless nights that Hina will counter attack their show from the arch-rival's camp. Are they heaving a sigh of relief?

http://www.spotboye.com/television/...ses-to-bite-the-bait/585137d32d69f5131548fa0d

This is true that producers shown akshara in every shade,

I can't believe that how viewers tolerate show for 6 months.

Hope she will come back with zee tv:sp

shantanu said:
Hope she will come back with zee tv:sp
Wait ZEE TV :s she said she wants something different. Different means something energetic and comedy as of now ZEE TV is nothing like that. I'm hoping for SONY TV and my wish got fulfill Colors TV yuk.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock