Colors Tamil SD launched

Jagadeesh

Contributor
Reaction score
Colors Tamil Has Planned A Grand Launch Event For Their Tamil GEC Which Will Launch On Feb 9...Colors Tamil's Regular Programming Will Begin 10 Days After The Launch From Feb 19th..They Have Issued The Press Invites For The Grand Launch Today..

Source : Here Is The Tweet From The Popular Tamil And Kollywood Industry PR And The Owner Of A Popular Kollwood Online News Channel,Kollybuzz.

Note : From My Sources, I Am Personally Trying To Get The Images Of The Invite.Hope To Get It Soon.

Last edited:
Colors Tamil Has Planned A Grand Launch Event For Their Tamil GEC Which Will Launch On Feb 9...Colors Tamil's Regular Programming Will Begin 10 Days After The Launch From Feb 19th..They Have Issued The Press Invites For The Grand Launch Today..

Source : Here Is The Tweet From The Popular Tamil And Kollywood Industry PR And The Owner Of A Popular Kollwood Online News Channel,Kollybuzz.

Note : From My Sources, I Am Personally Trying To Get The Images Of The Invite.Hope To Get It Soon.
Super Ji:love:

3a6155ef8a169bba743dfffe67b220bc.jpg

Any update availability of HD feed

Any update availability of HD feed
SD Is Currently Available In ADTV,Sun Direct,Dish Tv And Others.

HD Availablity Is Currently Confirmed Only For Sun Direct...They Might Add It On 9th Itself Or Any Time Before 19th.

Unofficial Sources Claim About HD Addition In Tata Sky Also.They Might Also Add It Before 19th.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock