Good News Colors Tamil to Beefs up it content and assures its HD availability in DTH Platforms from June

Lovethislife

Reaction score
As per the recent reports after the IPL Season Colors Tamil to beefs up content to become the Top-3 channel in the language,
So they plans to introduce "Sankadam Theerkum Sani bhagavaan" and "Subbulakshmi" from June 1st week. The new prime slot will be,

5:00 PM Baahubali Animated Series
5:30 PM Chakravarthi Ashokar
6:00 PM Kaakum deivam Kali
6:30 PM Velunachi
7:00 PM Sankadam Theerkum Sani bhagavaan
7:30 PM Subbulakshmi
8:00 PM Sivagami
8:30 PM Oru Kadhai paadatuma Sir?
9:00 PM Vandaal Sridevi
9:30 PM Perazhagi

and they plan to introduce a weekend reality show which is going to be the tamil version of fear factor plans to air on Saturday and Sunday 9-10:30 PM.
The reports also assures that Colors Tamil HD availablity in Major DTH Platform from June.

Colors Tamil Review :

5:00 PM Baahubali Animated Series - Everyone knows baahubali Story and 5pm Slot is not at all apt. Bring innovative animated series. Eg : Rajinikanth movies
5:30 PM Chakravarthi Ashokar - Utter Flop
6:00 PM Kaakum deivam Kali - Flop (Thats why they pushed from weekend to weekdays)
6:30 PM Velunachi - Excellent Story.... Superb. Congrats to the director of Velunachi serial.
7:00 PM Sankadam Theerkum Sani bhagavaan - Watched in kannada its boring..... First kannada dubbing seial in tamil..... Lets see how shani performs in tamilnadu. Shani vs Semba (Raja Rani)
7:30 PM Subbulakshmi - Lets See how it goes..... I am expecting comedy series.
8:00 PM Sivagami - Dragging the screenplay with single issue...... Very slow screenplay.... Boring... Sivagami serial Director has to learn a lesson from Velunachi serial director.
8:30 PM Oru Kadhai paadatuma Sir? - Please dont Sing sir its not the right time to sing..... Its dinner time. Please sing at 10pm when i am going to bed.
9:00 PM Vandaal Sridevi - Sridevi (Main character)coming in the serial only twice in a week that too for 10-15 mins.... Story targeting other peoples in the serial leaving the main character.... Soon its going to be flop.
9:30 PM Perazhagi - Serial was excellent when there was little girl in it..... After that over acting big girl came its utter flop. No story nothing. Director in confusion stage. Soon joining in flop category.

Naagini 2 was good till last week but from this week it looks like a new story and new characters came in at once from somewhere - Ok Ok

Colors super kids if they telecast in afternoon slot everyone will watch. Not apt during prime time.

As of now only Velunachi serial is doing best others are almost flop

No Dubbing serials please...... Rajtv itself is avoiding it now.... Please change your mind...... You can never come up in first three slots if you keep on telecasting dubbing serials. Colors tamil team please use strategy of your Colors kannada then definitely you will come up in tamil as well.

Colors tamil i watched only on opening day..Not even single movies..Or cine clips..They will never win in Tamilnadu with only serials and dubbing shows..I feel like Raj tv and polimer tv mix..It's flop tamil

They're not buying tamil movies yet. Very slow in acquiring new movies. No reality shows, even they can play comedy scenes and songs like MKTV

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock