Breaking Colors to bring KKK miniseries

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
Post the 10th season, Colors is apparently planning to bring KKK’s miniseries. It will most likely feature past season’s runner-ups, winners and a few celebrities who couldn’t battle out for a longer.

However, with the outbreak of Coronavirus and shoots being halt, it's still unclear if the channel is certainly going ahead with the plan.If things materialize, the show will be shot in India itself and not overseas.It is touted to be shot in Hyderabad.
Post Khatron Ke Khiladi season 10, Colors to bring 'KKK Miniseries'?

Reactions: HRP
Although this doesn't apply to India, like at all, people should refrain from using the acronym 'KKK' because it is globally recognized as the American white supremacist hate group that tortured and lynched African Americans for decades.

Although this doesn't apply to India, like at all, people should refrain from using the acronym 'KKK' because it is globally recognized as the American white supremacist hate group that tortured and lynched African Americans for decades.
I didn't knew that but i think my message is quite clear, right?

The final episode of KKK's current season will be shot on July 20, and the shoot for the eight-episode special edition will commence a day later. Reportedly, Rashami Desai, Haarsh Limbhachiyaa, Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin have been roped in for it. Now, the latest report suggested that Rithvik Dhanjani is also in talks with the production house.

IT’S CONFIRMED! Rithvik Dhanjani to enter Khatron Ke Khiladi

Khaton ke khiladi made in india starts from 1st August 2020 sat-sun @9.00 Pm

Host
Farah Khan
Players
Rithik Dhanjani
Aly Goni
Karan Patel
Nia Sharma
Jasmin bhasin
Harsh Limbashiya
Karan Wahi
lBWUEDA.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock