Colors to don new identity tonight 9pm during #GoldenPetalAwards 2016.

• Thread starter Dream15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 8,280
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream15

Reaction score
Today in my city I saw the hoarding of Colors Golden Petal Awards 2016 and suprisingly,colors had a new logo in their poster...ya....it showcased a new logo and the date and time of the event were also written in a new manner...the color is purple...SS below

CfYZm74UsAAdJIv.jpg

Zoom the Image
This is the photo of Pooja Banerjee atGiMA Red Carpet held on 6th April.
Look at the second hoarding where nobody is standing.In the first row's third last cell, you can see the new logo of colors and the channel name written in a new font and logo is more brighter.:)

So, it is proven that colors will change its look on 10th April 2016. These images are from Colors Twitter account.

RE: 100% Confirmed: Colors to change its logo this Sunday during Golden Petal Awards

Waiting for ss :)

RE: 100% Confirmed: Colors to change its logo this Sunday during Golden Petal Awards

Me too:)

Ss plz....

Omg!! As I said earlier!!

Colors logos petals will be in golden colors

Link Removed

RE: 100% Confirmed: Colors to change its logo this Sunday during Golden Petal Awards (SS)

SS NOW ADDED...

RE: 100% Confirmed: Colors to change its logo this Sunday during Golden Petal Awards (SS)

unable to see ss
:(

now can see

there's nothing... halogen light is placed below that hoarding and by that light colors logo is looking much bright and as a result yellow color is faded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock