Colors TV should unconditionally apologise to people of Northeast for racist remarks made by it's host

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Here is the clip where the host is making racist remarks on the contestant from the Northeast with taking jibes with momo, chowmein, ching chong and gibberish Chinese. This is not an accident. We can clearly hear the background score from Chandni Chowk to China being used here. Not only host. Producers of the show and the one's who approved airing must apologise.

Source

And the apology from the host here is a joke. He first apologized. Than justified his actions with excuses like girl could speak several languages and saying it's a running gag or something. He speaks gibberish. No one understands what he speaks. Colors TV should take him off air for the "justifiable apologies." Or provide an unconditional on the next airing of the show.

Source

That was really mean of him 😤 🤬.
I was silent on this matter. Thinking he would realise the mistake seeing the outrage on social media. But after seeing the apology. I see the mindset. You commit a mistake. Instead of apologising. You are doing that while justifying your doing.

I was silent on this matter. Thinking he would realise the mistake seeing the outrage on social media. But after seeing the apology. I see the mindset. You commit a mistake. Instead of apologising. You are doing that while justifying your doing.
Bro we can't do anything about it. This shows his mentality and more importantly the channel's mindset. They could have easily edited it but for creating forced fun , they kept it. I think the MINISTRY OF INFORMATION AND BROADCASTING should look into the matter and take an action on the channel and this man for promoting such clips and racial remark .

Last time Colors TV Insulted Marathi language by adding a dialogue in their scrpted show big boss hindi for contestant where he was seen & spoke he feels irritated when a group of contestant spoke Marathi all they do it for Controversies. Anyways i stay away from this So called national hindi tv channels which doesn't respect our language and use it just for controversies good that at least we have Marathi channels.

Last time Colors TV Insulted Marathi language by adding a dialogue in their scrpted show big boss hindi for contestant where he was seen & spoke he feels irritated when a group of contestant spoke Marathi all they do it for Controversies. Anyways i stay away from this So called national hindi tv channels which doesn't respect our language and use it just for controversies good that at least we have Marathi channels.
You mean Jaan Kumar Sanu...

Dance Deewane 3 contestant Gunjan Sinha’s father Randhir Sinha issued a statement about Raghav Juyal’s monologue, talking to the G Plus news channel, he told, “I can shed light because I was the part of the show. She learnt to speak Chinese by watching YouTube. When she was asked about her talent on the TV show, she said she could speak Chinese. They asked her to speak Chinese. That’s why it’s mentioned in the script. Not because she is from Assam. People are wrongly reacting on social media. If there was anything along those lines, I would have taken a stand, since we all are from Assam. Basically, it was scripted as she could speak Chinese.

Gunjan Sinha's Father Defends Raghav Juyal Amid His Racist Remark Row On Dance Deewane 3: "It's Mentioned In The Script"

This was not fault of Raghav!🙄

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock