Colors TV should unconditionally apologise to people of Northeast for racist remarks made by it's host

Dance Deewane 3 contestant Gunjan Sinha’s father Randhir Sinha issued a statement about Raghav Juyal’s monologue, talking to the G Plus news channel, he told, “I can shed light because I was the part of the show. She learnt to speak Chinese by watching YouTube. When she was asked about her talent on the TV show, she said she could speak Chinese. They asked her to speak Chinese. That’s why it’s mentioned in the script. Not because she is from Assam. People are wrongly reacting on social media. If there was anything along those lines, I would have taken a stand, since we all are from Assam. Basically, it was scripted as she could speak Chinese.

Gunjan Sinha's Father Defends Raghav Juyal Amid His Racist Remark Row On Dance Deewane 3: "It's Mentioned In The Script"

This was not fault of Raghav!🙄
Lol, if she learnt to speak Italian. Would he introduce her with pasta and pizza?

That's utter rubbish.

Dance Deewane 3 contestant Gunjan Sinha’s father Randhir Sinha issued a statement about Raghav Juyal’s monologue, talking to the G Plus news channel, he told, “I can shed light because I was the part of the show. She learnt to speak Chinese by watching YouTube. When she was asked about her talent on the TV show, she said she could speak Chinese. They asked her to speak Chinese. That’s why it’s mentioned in the script. Not because she is from Assam. People are wrongly reacting on social media. If there was anything along those lines, I would have taken a stand, since we all are from Assam. Basically, it was scripted as she could speak Chinese.

Gunjan Sinha's Father Defends Raghav Juyal Amid His Racist Remark Row On Dance Deewane 3: "It's Mentioned In The Script"

This was not fault of Raghav!🙄
They should remove Raghav and make sumedh mudgalkar as a host

people should take a chill pill... m sure his intensions were never meant too be as its shown.... he himself is from dheradhun which is in northeast if m not wrong..... and that marriage video was also a jike,,, it was more making fun of master judge remo then that pandit....

people should take a chill pill... m sure his intensions were never meant too be as its shown.... he himself is from dheradhun which is in northeast if m not wrong..... and that marriage video was also a jike,,, it was more making fun of master judge remo then that pandit....
Dehradun is in Uttarakhand which is nowhere near Northeast. Northeastern constantly gets targetted because of their looks in rest of India. You need to read the horror stories of Northeastern people getting spatted on because of COVID. Some even refuse to sell groceries because of their looks. It's sad that Indians cares more about Black Lives Matter than our own people.

Sad thing is nothing will be done as we believe in peaceful protest. If he had made fun of Maharashtrian people. MNS and Shiv Sena people would've knocked at his office doors by now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock