Colors Wants Hina Khan To Switch Loyalties From Star (India)

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,102

Manu

Contributor
Reaction score
Colors has asked popular TV actress Hina Khan to star in their upcoming show, Chandrakanta. If you are a TV buff, you would know that there are two Chandrakantas lined up for telecast- one on Colors and the other on Life OK (a part of Star Group).

Both the shows will be fighting tooth-and-nail in terms of viewership soon (who says egos exist only in Bollywood?) and Colors obviously wants to capitalise on Hina Khan's exit from Star's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

Only recently, Hina quit that show and in an exclusive interview with SpotboyE.com, she had categorically mentioned that she would take a break and do something different."It (the shoot of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai) was taking a toll on my health; of late, I was down with dengue and kidney stones. I want a break for 2-3 months, the producer (Kut Productions, Rajan Shahi) and the channel (Star Plus) suggested that I go on a sabbatical and then come back--- lekin ab nahi, bahut monotonous ho gaya tha. They had shown me in every character and shade, Akshara's journey was over," she categorically said.

Now, is Colors' Chandrakanta indeed that 'something different' which Hina is looking for? Or will the big bucks which Colors offer her (obviously they will if they want to throw a bucket of water on their arch-rival Star's ratings) lure Hina into their fold? Let's wait and watch.

Meanwhile, Hina is packing her bags for a short work-cum-holiday to London with her boyfriend Rocky.

Rocky is an event organiser and he is putting together a show where his girlfriend will be the star. Hina Khan's fan base extends to Indian diaspora around the world and the couple is sure that her London show will be a hit. Moreover, the two lovebirds will get to spend some quality time together and they are looking forward to exploring the British capital together.

http://www.spotboye.com/television/...ties-from-star-india/584bf34166f78d7b20c65eeb

She's so beautiful she had to choose something different from daily sops.

MSK786 said:
Aksara In Chandrakanta :dodgy:no she Will not look good.

Why you think like this bro??
She is beautiful
Also has good acting skills

Nd you don't know
But she was first choice for Sita's character in siya ke ram

shantanu said:
But she was first choice for Sita's character in siya ke ram
Yup that's true. And, definitely she looks good also as Sita.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock