Comedy Central unveils new programming for Nov

SarfaRaZ

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: English entertainment channel Comedy Central has lined up new shows for the month of November. The channel will offer several new programmes and new segments such as TV premieres, blockbusters and festival specials.

Apart from viewer favourites like ‘F.R.I.E.N.D.S’, ‘The Great Indoors’, ‘Man with a Plan’, ‘Dr Ken’, ‘The Mindy Project’, ‘Awkward’ and ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon’, the channel will launch a new show ‘Angie Tribeca’ and the new season of ‘Odd Mom Out’ and ‘Deadbeat’ as part of Indian TV premieres.

The channel has started airing ‘Angie Tibeca Seasons 1 and 2’ at 10 pm, followed by ‘Odd Mom Out 2’ at 10:30 pm, every Monday to Friday. From 16 November, the channel will air the second season of ‘Deadbeat’ at 10:30 pm, every Thursday.

For the blockbuster segment, Comedy Central will air several hit films, every Sunday at 12 noon, with a primetime repeat at 9 pm. The segment will air on 13 November, followed by ‘Spanglish’ on 20 November and ‘Bewitched’ on 27 November.

The festival special segment will cater to Children’s Day and Thanksgiving. On Children’s Day, 14 November, the channel will air a special ‘Betty White’s Off Their Rockers’ from 3 pm onwards, and on 24 November from 2 pm onwards, there will be special Thanksgiving episodes of ‘F.R.I.E.N.D.S’.

Speaking about the new line-up, Viacom18, English entertainment, head of programming Hashim D’Souza said, “While we have always received an overwhelming response to our show line-up, time and again, the feedback for CC Blockbuster has been rather impressive! With this new line-up, we aim to not just to surpass our viewers’ expectations but also to enhance their TV viewing experience.”

Comedy Central unveils new programming for Nov | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock