"Comedy Nights With Kapil"/

mgparmar18plus

Television Genius
Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like, there will be no end to Comedy Nights anytime soon. According to recent reports, the show on Colors is not going off air afterall; albeit it will re-appear in a different avatar, with Comedy Nights Bachao host Krushna Abhishek stepping into the shoes of Kapil Sharma.

Reportedly, the comedian is in discussion with the channel about the show. Recently, Kapil Sharma confirmed reports of opting out of the Comedy Nights over his dissatisfaction with the channel for introducing the show Comedy Nights Bachao on the same lines of his show.

"Yes, it's true. We told them we would go off air in December, but since they didn't have a replacement ready, they requested us to continue till January 17. We started on a good note and put in immense hard work to maintain the quality," Kapil had told TOI.
Krushna To Replace Kapil Sharma on Colors' Comedy Nights Show
Krushna To Replace Kapil Sharma on Colors' Comedy Nights Show

Now the replacement is ready, it seems. Interestingly, Krushna Abhishek had refused to appear on Comedy Nights with Kapil few years back, as he feared he wouldn't get space on the show. "He called me on his show many times, but I didn't go because I don't want to perform as one of those. I don't want to be one of the characters. I need space," Krushna had said that time in an interview.

He has however maintained he shares a good rapport with Kapil. But that doesn't mean the going was always smooth between the two. A couple of years back, Krushna had cried hoarse when Kapil Sharma was declared the winner in a 2011 season of Comedy Circus, saying that he not Kapil deserved to win that season. Kapil at that time had taken his comments with a pinch of salt, saying he would rather concentrate on his work.

Apart from participating and winning in several seasons of Comedy Circus, Krushna also hosted Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega (Season 5). Currently, he is hosting Killerr Karaoke Atka Toh Latkah and Comedy Nights Bachao.

In the meanwhile, there are rumours of Comedy Nights with Kapil moving to a rival channel (Star Network or Sony). If that happens, it would be interesting to see Krushna and Kapil again as rivals. Additionally it would be a challenge for both the channels to make their shows stand apart.

Krushna Abhishek to replace Kapil Sharma on Comedy Nights?

RE: "Comedy Nights With Kapil"

Comedy nights with Krushna :huh

RE: "Comedy Nights With Kapil"

SarfaRaZ said:
Yeah :dodgy
I think, it will be renamed as 'Comedy Nights with K-Pill', K for Krusha :D:D:D

And @SarfaRaz bro, I think, I was lil bit rude in my post yesterday, I am sorry for that bro, but you should had also taken care of it, Anyways leave it, we all are friends here !!:):):)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock