DDF Exclusive Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 417
  • Views: Views 71,090
How can you pls explain
₹20 for 25 channels
Next slab post 100 channels is 25 channels. So even if you take 1 extra channel i.e. 101, you need to pay extra 20 rupees NCF!

Next slab post 100 channels is 25 channels. So even if you take 1 extra channel i.e. 101, you need to pay extra 20 rupees NCF!
Same thing i was thinking bt choco bro replied that ₹177 then how could
153+20 be 177 it is typing mistake or some other logic is behind this

After new Trai mandate I am in win win situation - previously I was with spl FTA pack @ ₹172/month + Sunday Family pack @ 45/month which costs me abot ₹217/month but now after choosing channels in a-la-carte basis it will cost me about ₹223/month where I will get some channels as FTA which was earlier not free like NHK world,RT,Republic,DY 365 etc. There is no doubt that new pack will cost me more if I add channels of earlier Bengali free regional pack but honestly my family members like only retro films of Bengali genera which is freely available from DD bangla & they don't like sop operas, so no loss for me for not getting free regional pack. For pay channel numbers you can say there is no change - I will get all English movies channels (-&flix), enough infotainment channels & english news channels for viewing which is ok for me & my family members.

Last edited:
This is for my parents. I took this connection recently and the initial plan of 2 months was completed on 15-Dec-2018. Then I just got the base pack changed to MyPlan 99, as the connection is currently idle. I discussed with my parents and they were absolutely clear that they don't need any unwanted channels. They just gave me an 8 channel list and below will be the pack going forward.

Airtel-NCF-Telugu.png

Well it used to be Myplan 99 plus max hd 225 plus 4 Hindi news channels alacarte at 364pm. Now i will get them at ~₹20 extra

I have all the channels I need - Cricket hd channels, major hindi gec hd channels, kids channels and Hindi news channels, plus Colors infinity and comedy Central hd

Screenshot-2019-01-07-at-12-52-51-AM.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock