DDF Exclusive Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 417
  • Views: Views 70,908
Today my HD sport pack 3 month will expire. I mailed nodal officer he said I have to continue same pack till 31 jan when I recharge this pack it was 403 / month with discount. This pack price 503 / month bad for me

Has TRAI seeked clarification on 15% cap in SC next week?? Read it on a website. Can anybody confirm??

Irrespective of the zone selected, there is an "Infinity" option available at the right corner among the base packs but the price says NA. Does that mean they are deliberating on the pricing or is Infinity going to be removed altogether?

I am using My sports south pack from 3 years getting around 450 channels for
RS 305.
But after TRAI order I am making my own pack and here is the price comparison for Karnataka.
DD PACK - 25 CHANNELS- RS 0
ALL KANNADA ALa carta - 19 CHANNELS-RS 132
NCF - RS 153
GRAND TOTAL - RS 285
To sum it up 44-25 waste channels =19 channels RS 285

19 kannada channels = RS 285

:mad::eek::ouch::wall::wall::wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
So I just wasted 5 mins and noted down price of all Bengali channels (SD) under this new rule to see what the total Bengali package price comes to and after adding them it comes to a total of Rs. 61 PM. As far as I see there's NINE (9) pay channels and the rest are free. Now if you directly compare the Bengali package price only under this new rule compared to old one, then it's reduced by 6 rupees, yes. Because currently the Bengali package costs 67 rupees PM.

But there is that 130 PM mandatory rule, regardless whatever 1 or 75 channel you choose. So taking into account that price would be, under the new rule, for simply the Bengali package would be:

130 + 61 + 18% GST = Rs. 225 Per Month

Under old rule you needed to pay Rs. 166 Per Month for the same (My Pack 99 + Bengali Pack 67).

Nutshell: A 35% increase under new rule.

Ok.

Last edited:
Finally after checking and thinking I have selected the required channels.Now I need to pay 82rs more every month(Used to pay 324rs earlier)

Capture.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock