Compare tatsky HD with Kerala vision HD

supertech

Reaction score
Can you please compare the tatsky HD with Kerala vision cable tv STB HD . I am only comparing malayalam channels.Which one will provide better clarity.Is there any problem to handle the Malayalam channel numbers start with 18XX. The Kerala vision Malayalam channel numbers start with 1. I am planning to move from Sun direct.I am looking for a STB which my family can handle and change channels very easily. I have not seen tatasky and Kerala Vision. Waiting for your suggestions to finalyse

You can add your choice of any channels serially in favourite list on your STB. It starts from 900 number..

In the case of clarity Tata Sky is number 1 & far better than Kerala Vision...

Tata sky hd box is far more better than Kerala vision hd. Hd count wise Tata sky has more hd channels than Kerala vision

Tata Sky is far better then any other. I didn't seen Kerala Vision quality yet.
In my view
Picture Quality wise
RDTV (Unfortunately)
Tata Sky
Airtel (Unfortunately)

Thanks for the excellet update. I am not going with Kerala Vision HD. Can you please compare the same with Asianet cable TV HD.Picture clarity is my first preference.Anyway Asianet malayalam channels starts from 100. I can also reorganise the Tatasky Malayalam channels to 900.Waiting for your suggestion. What about Asianet broadband offers. Is it worth

supertech said:
Thanks for the excellet update. I am not going with Kerala Vision HD. Can you please compare the same with Asianet cable TV HD.Picture clarity is my first preference.Anyway Asianet malayalam channels starts from 100. I can also reorganise the Tatasky Malayalam channels to 900.Waiting for your suggestion. What about Asianet broadband offers. Is it worth

Don't know about Asianet broadband, But in the case of Picture quality Tata Sky is top of all cable & dth providers... Asianet also have less :hd channels comparing to Tata Sky..

I don't know about Tata sky. I was planned to take a connection on this weekend. I'm using Asianet Broadband from last 6/8 months. I was a Bsnl Wimax customer last 3/4 years. It was really worth for me except customer care and we cannot trust on up time. That was the reason for my migration form Bsnl to Asianet Broadband. You will get wide range of plans and unlimited fixed speed plans. But now once Jio launched, Bsnl comes with affordable packages.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock