• Sun Direct DTH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Videocon D2H

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

r-k

Banned
Reaction score
While channel packages are one of the most important elements while researching amongst different DTH providers it is also one of the most difficult and ambiguous part to crack with various providers having different offerings. The best bet would be to pick the package that provides all channels and yet seek price benefits for the same. After doing my research this is what I found DTH providers are offering:
8ae531a.jpg

It seems Tata Sky lately has overtaken other providers in terms of channel numbers although the price is still high. While there was no option for 12 months with Dish TV if you calculate for 12 months the cost is going way overboard with so less no. of HD channels. Airtel and Videocon although might seem low in cost clearly have least no. of HD channels 33 and 35 respectively.
Although you may not want all the channels and may still look out for inexpensive options you can do your research for monthly packs as well. Do share your comments and feedbacks on how you choose your DTH player based on package other feedback/suggestions/inputs from fellow members would be highly appreciated

RDTV has way too less channel offerings and have gone down in service too. Heard they are merging or closing down. DDFD I don't think have video recorder and other functions like Active services like the providers that I have compared.

r-k said:
RDTV has way too less channel offerings and have gone down in service too. Heard they are merging or closing down. DDFD I don't think have video recorder and other functions like Active services like the providers that I have compared.

RDTV is neither shutting down nor merging. :wall

I am a RDTV subscriber.

Yes rumours were there. But that has stopped. :c :p

I am also a Reliance Digital subscriber. It should be included in this chart. Even though, HD boxes are unavailable SD should at least be there for a good competition. Almost all DTH have 99% useful channels for North Viewers. From my view there cannot be a single DTH leading in all category. Some people prefer maximum channels, some prefer low cost, some people have some exclusive channels available in any DTH

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock