DDF Exclusive Comparison of HD channels across DTHs (updated 27 March 2024)

OFF TOPIC : PLEASE MAKE A LIST OF HD CHANNELS COMPARISON ACROSS ALL CABLE MSO.

GTPL KCBPL HAS All the 64 HD channels except Tamil,Telegu,Malayalam,Marathi HD Channels.

Updated with 6 HD channels added on d2h. Actually I updated it 2 days ago, but I am posting only now. :lol:
Breaking - d2h added 6 HD channels
  • &privé HD (LCN 947)
  • Zee Tamil HD (LCN 979)
  • Zee Telugu HD (LCN 984)
  • Zee Cinemalu HD (LCN 985)
  • Zee Keralam HD (LCN 993)
  • Zee Kannada HD (LCN 997)
I am not going to update the pictures in the first post right now. Please refer to the link instead.
HD channel comparison across all Indian DTHs (UNEDITABLE).pptx

@Basil bro: New DreamDTH logo aded in first slide as per your recommendation. :tup:

Last edited:
Updated with 6 HD channels added on d2h. Actually I updated it 2 days ago, but I am posting only now. :lol:
Breaking - d2h added 6 HD channels
  • &privé HD (LCN 947)
  • Zee Tamil HD (LCN 979)
  • Zee Telugu HD (LCN 984)
  • Zee Cinemalu HD (LCN 985)
  • Zee Keralam HD (LCN 993)
  • Zee Kannada HD (LCN 997)
I am not going to update the pictures in the first post right now. Please refer to the link instead.

@Basil bro: New DreamDTH logo aded in first slide as per your recommendation. :tup:
Bro update the list with dish tv some south channels not available on ses8 satellite it's from st2 and no single channel in dish tv provide DD audio 7.1

Bro update the list with dish tv some south channels not available on ses8 satellite it's from st2 and no single channel in dish tv provide DD audio 7.1
Read the list carefully. ST2 channels on Dish TV have been marked as such. DD News HD is the only channel on Dish TV with DD 7.1 audio since Doordarshan itself provides this audio.

Some more changes.
  • The logos of the networks have been added to the left of each channel.
  • Sony and Viacom18 have been combined with the same logo and are considered together in the piechart at the end. TV18 has been split from them.
Please comment if the network logos are not to your liking. :tup:

Several updates and still more to come with the upcoming TS LCN changes.
  • New Tamil, Kannada, Marathi and Bengali LCNs on TS.
  • Living Foodz HD renamed to Zee Zest HD.
  • ETV Life HD and ETV Abhiruchi HD removed from the table.
  • DD India HD added to the table and on Dish TV (DDFD).
  • DD News HD removed from Dish TV (DDFD).
Total HD channels comes down from 98 to 97. HD channel comparison across all Indian DTHs (UNEDITABLE).pptx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock