DDF Exclusive Comparison of HD channels across DTHs (updated 8 April 2024)

All the DD+ channels on Sun Direct updated. Also the table has a new font: Argentum Sans, forked from the popular Montserrat font. I was using Amazon Ember earlier which is a proprietary font and should not be used. Hope @Tikam and @Prince francis bros are happy. :smile2:
Some Correction For ADTV

DD Sound Not Available On
& Prive HD (English)
& Flix HD (English, Hindi)

Hindi Feed On
TLC HD (DDEnglish, Hindi)
Nick HD+ (English, Hindi)
All done. Does this mean that only TS has DD audio on &flix HD?

DD National HD Available With DD+ Sound Via DDFD On DishTV.
DD+ added on DD News HD for both Tata Sky and Dish TV.

Last edited:
Old Font Were Looking Great Compare To Current.

New Update Form D2H

& Flix HD
(English Hindi Tamil Telugu - All Stereo)

Sony Pix HD

Star Sports 2 HD
(English - DD) (Hindi Kannada - Stereo)

Star Sports Select 1
(English - DD) (Kannad - Stereo)

National Geographic HD
(English - DD) (Hindi - Stereo)

Discovery HD
(English Hindi Tamil Telugu Malayalam Kannada Marathi Bengali - All Stereo)

Fox Life HD
(English Hindi Tamil Bengali - All Stereo)

TLC HD
(English Hindi - All Stereo)

Nick HD+

Star Suvarna
(Stereo)

Long-pending updates. Sony ESPN HD has been marked as Shut Down. DSport HD added on Sun Direct; name later changed to Eurosport HD. Dsport hd added

View it at the link now. HD channel comparison table I have also attached a single scrolling image in the first post, rather than multiple images. But there are quality issues so I advise you to see the link.
Old Font Were Looking Great Compare To Current.
The font has been changed again for better legibility. The new font is Inter, a free and open-source font. Unfortunately the image in the first post is of poor resolution, so the clarity is not visible.
New Update Form D2H

& Flix HD

Sony Pix HD

Discovery HD
(English Hindi Tamil Telugu Malayalam Kannada Marathi Bengali - All Stereo)

Fox Life HD
(English Hindi Tamil Bengali - All Stereo)

TLC HD
6 channels on d2h have the DD 5.1 changed to stereo 2.1.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Three HD channels are no longer available on any DTHs, of which two are shutdowns from the broadcaster.
  • AXN HD (shut down): It was available on all five DTHs. Tata Sky (LCN 213), Airtel (162), Sun Direct (936), Dish TV (511) and d2h (932).
  • FYI TV18 HD (shut down today): It was available only on Sun Direct (LCN 961). It is yet to be removed but transmission has closed.
  • DD National HD (still running): Both Dish TV (LCN 192) and DD Free Dish have removed it. No DTH carries it any more. So the number of HD channels not available on any DTH goes up from 4 to 5 (the other four are the ETV network HD channels). DD National HD dropped by DD Free Dish | DreamDTH
With this, the total number of HD channels comes down from 100 to 98. Sony now has only 9 HD channels and Viacom18+TV18 has 14.

Better quality than the image in the first post: HD channel comparison across all Indian DTHs (UNEDITABLE).pptx

Last edited:
Below I have created a spreadsheet for both SD and HD channels. I hope you will find it informative but it may clash with Basil bro's list of SD channels.
Since I do not have the time to update it regularly, I request any of the moderators or other members to update it.

Kind regards :tup:
ULTIMATE Channel List & Tabulation
Great sheet bro. I was looking for a sheet like this on google. Is there an updated version? Need both HD and SD like your list.
I have made my own sheet here: channel list
Still updating. Has only Hindi and English channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock