DDF Exclusive Comparison of HD channels across DTHs (updated 27 March 2024)

Since @Bapun Raz has closed the previous thread as @zaxotes has not updated it for a long time, a new thread for a comparison of HD channels across DTHs is being created here. However, I will not remove his name from the first page unless he or the moderators specifically tell me to do so.

Link to the PowerPoint presentation: HD channel comparison across all Indian DTHs (UNEDITABLE).pptx

If possible I will embed pictures from the presentation here so that it is convenient to refer to this post without having to click again.

CgSNj1u.jpg

YRGQbuw.jpg

A6AWMOM.jpg

UOHM8Lm.jpg

pAaTVnj.jpg

XKRKUeQ.jpg

NFFqBkR.jpg

JA29DRI.jpg

VspCMdC.jpg
C1CsC4x.jpg
0W46Es6.jpg

ayPqSW6.jpg

HBrlWsU.jpg

33TAsVJ.jpg

5VAm25p.jpg

qgAxBIb.jpg

vAXUhP8.jpg

MBebR9C.jpg

vz80zSg.jpg

77SAbGF.jpg

BQVtyL9.jpg

ka8AEXc.jpg

Since this is a simple PowerPoint, I cannot show the logos of the channels. Also, note that channels are not in any alphabetical order, but rather in a decreasing order of priority. If there are too many channels in a genre to fit on one page, they have been split into two (e.g., sports and Telugu channels).

Please provide your corrections and suggestions. :tup:
DishTV had DD national HD & DD news HD. u missed both.

Name of Jeet Prime HD changed to Investigation Discovery HD. But it remains in the Hindi GEC section. English and Hindi audio feeds added.

Star Gold 2 HD, Star Sports 3 HD, Disney Channel HD added as upcoming channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock