DDF Exclusive Comparison of HD channels across DTHs (updated 29 February 2024)

It is there. Tata Play LCN 599. Don’t see the pictures in the first page, as I will update them only after Pravah Picture HD and Star Kiran HD are added by many DTHs. Instead, see this link. HD channel comparison table

d5i5Omm.png
Bro please update other dth lcns.

Bro please update other dth lcns.
For a long time I was not following the HD channel additions and removals on DTHs since there was hardly anything being added. So I missed all the addition threads for Sansad TV HD. Anyway, it has been done now. Thank you very much for letting me know! :tup:

I encourage you people to point out mistakes like this more frequently, including the availability of various language feeds and Dolby Digital audio on channels. Tagging @avipersistent bro for the purpose of checking the Dish TV channel list here.

T0JBgRf.png

Last edited:
LCN 698 EPG in dishtv showing DD HD but it is DD National HD feed on Dishtv currently.Sansad TV HD is on LCN 696 as you have updated.DD India HD now not present on Dishtv.

Last edited:
LCN 698 EPG in dishtv showing DD HD but it is DD National HD feed on Dishtv currently.Sansad TV HD is on LCN 696 as you have updated.DD India HD now not present on Dishtv.
What is shown on LCN 698 keeps changing from time to time. Sometimes it is DD National HD, sometimes DD News HD, sometimes DD India HD, and during the Olympics it was even DD Sports HD. All we can say is that Dish TV shows some Doordarshan HD channel or the other on that LCN 698.

What is shown on LCN 698 keeps changing from time to time. Sometimes it is DD National HD, sometimes DD News HD, sometimes DD India HD, and during the Olympics it was even DD Sports HD. All we can say is that Dish TV shows some Doordarshan HD channel or the other on that LCN 698.
bro ur table seems old. u even didnt updated star bharat or star plus channels

bro ur table seems old. u even didnt updated star bharat or star plus channels
Can you please tell me which DTH you are talking about? I do my best to keep the table updated in the link, if not the pictures in the first post. I have put a big notice in the first post saying that the pictures may be outdated. Still you are saying all sorts of things. Please let me know where is the error and I will fix it, but do not simply give such vague statements.

Can you please tell me which DTH you are talking about? I do my best to keep the table updated in the link, if not the pictures in the first post. I have put a big notice in the first post saying that the pictures may be outdated. Still you are saying all sorts of things. Please let me know where is the error and I will fix it, but do not simply give such vague statements.
i was talking about the link u shared in recent comments about google drive picture!! Anyway please can you confirm this?

Airtel xtreme DTH
Star bharat
star plus
Sony TV
SOny SAB

Kindly confirm if these channel sounds 5.1 or 2.1 Audio Coz for me only colours tv is getting 5.1 audio rest all sounds stereo only! So please confirm this else i need to raise a complaint to Airtel

For a long time I was not following the HD channel additions and removals on DTHs since there was hardly anything being added. So I missed all the addition threads for Sansad TV HD. Anyway, it has been done now. Thank you very much for letting me know! :tup:

I encourage you people to point out mistakes like this more frequently, including the availability of various language feeds and Dolby Digital audio on channels. Tagging @avipersistent bro for the purpose of checking the Dish TV channel list here.

T0JBgRf.png
Thanks for the update...But I think for Sansad TV HD,.it is Sun Direct which is providing Real HD Version...For all the other DTH's it's only EPG showing HD...but in real these are SD Version....so I think you have to remove all the other DTH LCN except Sun Direct....

i was talking about the link u shared in recent comments about google drive picture!! Anyway please can you confirm this?

Airtel xtreme DTH
Star bharat
star plus
Sony TV
SOny SAB

Kindly confirm if these channel sounds 5.1 or 2.1 Audio Coz for me only colours tv is getting 5.1 audio rest all sounds stereo only! So please confirm this else i need to raise a complaint to Airtel
Any confirmation regarding this?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock