DDF Exclusive Comparison of HD channels across DTHs (updated 29 February 2024)

Updated with some changes: Also, pictures of the latest version have finally been updated in the first post after more than a year for ease of reference. For better quality you can always refer to the below link.
  • Sony Sports channels renamed to corresponding Sony Sports Ten channels; Sony Six HD renamed to Sony Sports Ten 5 HD.
  • Sports18 1 HD added on all DTH platforms.
Do let me know if I have missed any information on audio feeds, such as the Tamil feed of Movies Now HD. Also @avipersistent bhai please tell me if Sports18 1 HD has Dolby audio on Dish TV/d2h.

Updated with some changes: Also, pictures of the latest version have finally been updated in the first post after more than a year for ease of reference. For better quality you can always refer to the below link.
  • Sony Sports channels renamed to corresponding Sony Sports Ten channels; Sony Six HD renamed to Sony Sports Ten 5 HD.
  • Sports18 1 HD added on all DTH platforms.
Do let me know if I have missed any information on audio feeds, such as the Tamil feed of Movies Now HD. Also @avipersistent bhai please tell me if Sports18 1 HD has Dolby audio on Dish TV/d2h.

Yes bro will inform when I subscribe to the channel most probably in 1st week of December 2022

Apologies for the delayed update, as I didn’t have time on my hands because of a trip back home during my birthday week. Updated the presentation with all the new Disney Star channels, including Star Gold 2 HD on Tata Play. Also, audio feeds on some English movie channels have been fixed. In due course I will update the pictures in the first post as well. I have also added a clear logo for Discovery (the network) instead of the D icon used before.

Link here: HD channel comparison across all Indian DTHs (UNEDITABLE).pptx

Apologies for the delayed update, as I didn’t have time on my hands because of a trip back home during my birthday week. Updated the presentation with all the new Disney Star channels, including Star Gold 2 HD on Tata Play. Also, audio feeds on some English movie channels have been fixed. In due course I will update the pictures in the first post as well. I have also added a clear logo for Discovery (the network) instead of the D icon used before.

Link here: HD channel comparison across all Indian DTHs (UNEDITABLE).pptx
@JollyLNB bro, please change the discovery logo to WB logo. After merger they are promoting the channels in WB logo only. You can use the below logo for all discovery network channels and CN HD+.
iKJx8qf.png

Last edited:
@JollyLNB bro, please change the discovery logo to WB logo. After merger they are promoting the channels in WB logo only. You can use the below logo for all discovery network channels and CN HD+.
I think a WBD wordmark might be better as it is easier to fit in because of its horizontality. Using only WB will completely ignore the Discovery part. But I think I will continue with separate Discovery and WarnerMedia logos as of now because it is easier to understand that way.

Using only WB will completely ignore the Discovery part.
WB is their new logo. They have done away with Discovery logo. They are promoting like this in the picture below. You can also use this.
vU6I3Rj.png

But I think I will continue with separate Discovery and WarnerMedia logos as of now because it is easier to understand that way.
Fine, it's totally your call.

Updated with the new LCN of &privé HD on Airtel Digital TV: now 254, previously 265. &Prive HD lcn Changed by adtv
WB is their new logo. They have done away with Discovery logo. They are promoting like this in the picture below. You can also use this.

Fine, it's totally your call.
Shortly going to update the first post with updated pictures inclding the new Disney Star channels, as well as the Warner Bros. Discovery logo suggested by @Karthik_ anna replacing the existing WarnerMedia and Discovery logos.

Shortly going to update the first post with updated pictures inclding the new Disney Star channels, as well as the Warner Bros. Discovery logo suggested by @Karthik_ anna replacing the existing WarnerMedia and Discovery logos.
Updated the first post now. Also included the complete Disney Star logo, which was coincidentially introduced exactly a year ago (14/4/2022), for clarity of understanding.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock