DDF Exclusive Comparison of HD channels across DTHs (updated 27 March 2024)

Airtel dth is very bad option for telugu HD viewers.
:angry2: You cannot be further form the truth. Please remember that Airtel has Star Maa Movies HD and Zee Cinemalu HD as well. In contrast, Dish TV-d2h has only the 3 older Telugu HD channels: Gemini, ETV and Maa HD, so it is the worst performer. It shows that you are driven by your emotions and not by the facts.

Last edited:
My friend is streaming channels using Zee5 and Sony Liv now. She needs a new HD connection. She already got SD cable. Is there any rumour or speculation about any upcoming android DTH set top box?

Sun Direct has added three regional HD channels. I am making some assumptions regarding the audio feeds. HD channel comparison table
LCN 895: Star Jalsha HD
LCN 896: Jalsha Movies HD
These two have Dolby 5.1 audio, as is expected from Star.

LCN 899: Colors Marathi HD
This has 2.1 stereo audio even though 5.1 is available from the broadcaster.

This is in addition to Colors Bangla HD which has been there on LCN 897 for a long time. Breaking News - 3 HD Channels Added By Sun Direct

Also, the name Videocon d2h has been changed to d2h as that is the new proper name. And Gemini Movies and Music HD have been removed from Airtel until further notice. All the counts have been updated accordingly.

Last edited:
Please remove Gemini movies hd Gemini music HD channels on Airtel DTH, they didn't added.
Updated above before I even saw your post! :tup: I had not reloaded the page so I did not see your post, but that had struck me anyway. Done.

Why airtel dth didn't interest to add the popular telugu Gemini hd channels ? Any TP space problem ? I call c care many times . Every time they reply channels added soon..😐

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock