DDF Exclusive Comparison of HD channels across DTHs (updated 8 July 2020)

zaxotes

DreamDTH Logo Designer
Dream Expert
Reaction score
Side note: 71 people liked the original comparison thread post by @zaxotes but only 17 people have liked my thread. I am NOT asking people to like my thread in any way, nor do I care. Rather, I feel that channel comparison threads are sometimes difficult to relate to, because it is mostly manual labour (so to speak), and therefore many people (among general users) may ignore this thread.

Anyway, thank you for all your support, all of you, whether or not you press the like button. :clap2:
That is the very reason I feel lazy to update the original comparison thread. On people's liking part; I feel that is because of the logos. People tend to pay more attention when actual logo are used instead of channel names. I was indeed planning something bigger about the comparison thread but somehow lost all the interest...

JollyLNB

Dream Legend
Reaction score
That is the very reason I feel lazy to update the original comparison thread. On people's liking part; I feel that is because of the logos. People tend to pay more attention when actual logo are used instead of channel names. I was indeed planning something bigger about the comparison thread but somehow lost all the interest...
I don't blame you for giving up as this is a tedious job, especially with all the TS LCN changes coming up. But what you did was spectacular. Hats off to you. :cap2:

zaxotes

DreamDTH Logo Designer
Dream Expert
Reaction score
TBH, the amount of work you've done on the first post is absolutely terrific; the details and insights are too good. It actually made me find the lost interest once again! (for a few seconds though). I may think of something; I really don't commit on anything though.

JollyLNB

Dream Legend
Reaction score
EPG name of TLC HD World updated to TLC HD.

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
@JollyLNB bro. Your graphics about English movies HD channel is incorrect. Tata Sky doesn't have Hindi, Tamil and Telugu language feed on Sony Pix HD. Meanwhile rest of the DTH does indeed have the languages.

JollyLNB

Dream Legend
Reaction score
@JollyLNB bro. Your graphics about English movies HD channel is incorrect. Tata Sky doesn't have Hindi, Tamil and Telugu on Sony Pix HD.
To the best of my knowledge, they were removed during the transponder shuffling and will be readded in due course. It seems during the recent WTP of Skyscraper, only the SD feed had regional audio feeds and not HD. I will wait for the next premiere on Sony Pix HD before removing the audio feeds to see what happens then. It seems only Airtel has these audio feeds for Sony Pix HD, though others like TS have it for SD.

Tata Sky removed 3 languages from Sony Pix

Last edited:

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge, they were removed during the transponder shuffling and will be readded in due course. It seems during the recent WTP of , only the SD feed had it and not HD.
Since there is no official word from Tata Sky on the same. Also the customer service executive have no clue about the existence of language feed. Same shall be considered removed. If you don't want to edit the image. Just add a note at bottom of the image about the removal.

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
@JollyLNB bro. Update the original post as the regional audio feeds are back from today on Sony PIX HD.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tech_genie International Channels Comparison across all DTH platforms DTH Support & Comparisons 7
Gopi27 DTH Updates Not Available Channels Comparison With All DTH's as on(30/05/2019 ) Airtel Digital TV 56
zaxotes DDF Exclusive Sports Channels Availability on DTH Platforms | Network-wise Comparison DTH Support & Comparisons 41
M Unavailable Channels Comparison to Other DTH Sun Direct 127
zaxotes DDF Exclusive HD Channels Availability on DTH Platforms | Genre-wise Comparison | UPDATED 23 NOV 2018 DTH Support & Comparisons 293
sumitroy Comparison of HD channels among DTH General DTH News & Discussions 1
Vishnu777 Assam/North East channels comparison on various DTH DTH Support & Comparisons 1
Optimus_Prime Bengali Channels Availability comparison in Various DTH DTH Support & Comparisons 8
Vishnu777 Telugu channels comparison on various DTH DTH Support & Comparisons 21
Vishnu777 Bhojpuri channels comparison on various DTH DTH Support & Comparisons 8
SarfaRaZ Odia Channels Comparison On All DTHs DTH Support & Comparisons 16
Vishnu777 Kannada channels comparison on various DTH DTH Support & Comparisons 10
Vishnu777 Kids channels comparison on various DTH DTH Support & Comparisons 6
Vishnu777 Malayalam channels comparison on various DTH DTH Support & Comparisons 31
N.K raj DDF Exclusive Un available channels comparison to other dth { 06/07/2018 } Sun Direct 252
Bishnu15 Bengali Channels & Services Comparison of All DTHs (As on 2015 end) DTH Support & Comparisons 6
Bishnu15 Comparison of Active Services / Home Channels provided by different Dths DTH Support & Comparisons 58
Ashok L Tamil Channels & feeds [தமிழ் சேனல்கள்] comparison on All Dth's [19 June, 2016] DTH Support & Comparisons 67
GODMAN UN-Available Channels Comparison with All DTHs d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 78
Chezhiyan South Indian Channels Comparison With all DTHs As On 08th July 2015 DTH Support & Comparisons 54
Chezhiyan Categorywise channels list comparison of all dth (updated on 01.04.2015 DTH Support & Comparisons 30
Akash Modi Un-Available Channels Comparison With All DTH's in ADTV Airtel Digital TV 2
GODMAN DTH ALL CHANNELS COMPARISON DTH Support & Comparisons 4
Basil Online Mobile TV Channels Comparison in various DTH DTH Support & Comparisons 24
GODMAN HINDI GENERAL HD,MOVIES HD&MUSIC HD CHANNELS COMPARISON IN POPULAR DTH DTH Support & Comparisons 8