DDF Exclusive Comparison of HD channels across DTHs (updated 27 March 2024)

Side note: 71 people liked the original comparison thread post by @zaxotes but only 17 people have liked my thread. I am NOT asking people to like my thread in any way, nor do I care. Rather, I feel that channel comparison threads are sometimes difficult to relate to, because it is mostly manual labour (so to speak), and therefore many people (among general users) may ignore this thread.

Anyway, thank you for all your support, all of you, whether or not you press the like button. :clap2:
That is the very reason I feel lazy to update the original comparison thread. On people's liking part; I feel that is because of the logos. People tend to pay more attention when actual logo are used instead of channel names. I was indeed planning something bigger about the comparison thread but somehow lost all the interest...

That is the very reason I feel lazy to update the original comparison thread. On people's liking part; I feel that is because of the logos. People tend to pay more attention when actual logo are used instead of channel names. I was indeed planning something bigger about the comparison thread but somehow lost all the interest...
I don't blame you for giving up as this is a tedious job, especially with all the TS LCN changes coming up. But what you did was spectacular. Hats off to you. :cap2:

TBH, the amount of work you've done on the first post is absolutely terrific; the details and insights are too good. It actually made me find the lost interest once again! (for a few seconds though). I may think of something; I really don't commit on anything though.

@JollyLNB bro. Your graphics about English movies HD channel is incorrect. Tata Sky doesn't have Hindi, Tamil and Telugu language feed on Sony Pix HD. Meanwhile rest of the DTH does indeed have the languages.

@JollyLNB bro. Your graphics about English movies HD channel is incorrect. Tata Sky doesn't have Hindi, Tamil and Telugu on Sony Pix HD.
To the best of my knowledge, they were removed during the transponder shuffling and will be readded in due course. It seems during the recent WTP of Skyscraper, only the SD feed had regional audio feeds and not HD. I will wait for the next premiere on Sony Pix HD before removing the audio feeds to see what happens then. It seems only Airtel has these audio feeds for Sony Pix HD, though others like TS have it for SD.

Tata Sky removed 3 languages from Sony Pix

Last edited:
To the best of my knowledge, they were removed during the transponder shuffling and will be readded in due course. It seems during the recent WTP of , only the SD feed had it and not HD.
Since there is no official word from Tata Sky on the same. Also the customer service executive have no clue about the existence of language feed. Same shall be considered removed. If you don't want to edit the image. Just add a note at bottom of the image about the removal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock