Discussion Comparison of HD english Pack between Tata Sky and Sun direct

Chezhiyan

Contributor
Reaction score
I recently Come across this scenario.

Both DTH are offering All the 8 HD movie channels in the pack..But Tata Sky pricing is higher than Sun direct. Its ok if we are in Pre NTO era...But since we are in NTO, I am not sure why their is difference in Pricing...

Tata Sky English movie Pack Rs. 133.34
Sun Direct HD English Movies Mini Rs. 109.

Am I missing something here...? Please throw your thoughts...

screenshot:

Tata Sky.

avAD3Cg.jpg

3NGNdon.jpg

Sun Direct
IcQ6wHj.jpg
Hf4V6KH.jpg
YZR1cLY.jpg

Everyone is after SunDirect don't know why...?

Yes guy we understood SunDirect is cheaper, the reason is ' lack of basic and new channels ' and yes we got it, it has many missing channels too.
Now what? Create thread every second day?

Yes guy we understood SunDirect is cheaper, the reason is ' lack of basic and new channels ' and yes we got it, it has many missing channels too.
He's not even blaming Sun direct and yet you got triggered for no reason😂😂, calm down a bit maybe.

It's not about getting triggered buddy. It's more irritating every next day a new thread on SunDirect.
You got irritated by seeing a specific DTH thread? And that too you are saying in a open forum... Oh my God ..See, You are in a DTH forum and this is very common....

By the way I dont see any new thread on Sun direct often as you are claiming..If it is so, Then it is for every other DTh...

Last edited:
You got irritated by seeing a specific DTH thread? And that too you are saying in a open forum... Oh my God ..See, You are in a DTH forum and this is very common....

By the way I dont see any new thread on Sun direct often as you are claiming..If it is so, Then it is for every other DTh...

He just moved from Sun Direct to Tata Sky, if he is doing reviews, comparison or even clearing basic doubts that adds value to the forum and will be helpful for other people.

Every important topic in forum has a general discussions thread, almost every DTH section has unavailable channels and requesting channels thread as well it doesn't mean they are being targeted or defamed

He just moved from Sun Direct to Tata Sky, if he is doing reviews, comparison or even clearing basic doubts that adds value to the forum and will be helpful for other people.
So just make a thread on having a new connection or review. What next he will compare English and Hindi GEC.
it doesn't mean they are being targeted or defamed
Nowhere I put targeting or defamation.
I'm just saying there is no need to create new thread on every next day we have general discussion for Sun DTH.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock